Krokmou

About Archranger's basic combo...

Wellllll... It's kinda of hard to explain when it's so niche but Archranger's basic combo is acting weird. If Z is pressed at a certain speed (not too fast, but not too slow), Lire will have trouble to fire the bow and will just spasm in place. It's not really game-breaking, just rather annoying when I'm trying to use the combo. Also... Erm.. I'd like to point out the basic combo damage of Archranger compared to her other jobs. I dunno, I would have expected that her Great Bow would at least do more damage per hit than her regular bow, especially since it shoots slower and less often and... y'know... bigger arrows. 🤔

Edited by Krokmou
  • Like 1

i actually recorded the damage for 1 combo cycle for all of her jobs long ago, and.....1st > 2nd > 4th > 3rd.....for some weird ass reason the job with the biggest bow and arrows does the least dmg.
i told enid abt it some time ago, so hopefully he'll change it up when he starts revamping some chars.

(and yea, i've definitely experienced archranger trying to shoot arrows but cant)

• Like 1