Sign in to follow this  
Nyanset

Missing Items, and Uno Crash

Hi, I haven't logged in for some time, but I'm missing some items, like Rexion. It seems like it's been a problem in the past, but I don't know if there is a way for me to recover it, and other pets I have had. 

Additionally, someone's game crashes immediately upon selecting Uno. Will this be fixed?

@Nyanset Make sure you have completely emptied your Temp-Warehouse upon login, if you have already it shouldn't be coming up no more if emptied. And if you are having a character crash issue, please state your in-game name and we can try to figure out what may be causing the crash. 

Ah, I'm not sure how to empty it >< May you please direct me to the resource? 

With regards to the character crash issue, the in-game name is Stuff (Im making a post on his behalf. My in-game name is Nyanset)

Within our recent patch notes we put a step by step guide on how to use the temp-warehouse:

On the top of the first picture however, there is a important note that states you must relog to make sure the temp-warehouse is completely emptied. Because if we see that the item you say is missing is within your inventory or warehouse it's most likely not missing.