Anders

You are disconnected from the server

Recommended Posts

Hello Grand Chase Madness

I had a problem 

I always got disconnected from the game with the reason "You are Disconnected from the server" first it freeze and then it automatically shut down itself i tried disabling my antivirus for a while allowing the game to pass through the firewall but it still didn't help at all

I turned off my router for a minute and then turn it on again after that i even restarted my computer. The result is still the same. I keep getting disconnected for no reason (it happened inside the dungeon while im playing and on the menu while im choosing the map)

It's getting annoying because i keep getting disconnected for no reason

Please help i really enjoyed the game

Edit: i already reinstall the game and the result is still the same

Edit 2: Thanks for the help it already got fixed Thank you for the fast respond

Edited by Anders

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Anders said:

Hello Grand Chase Madness

I had a problem 

I always got disconnected from the game with the reason "You are Disconnected from the server" first it freeze and then it automatically shut down itself i tried disabling my antivirus for a while allowing the game to pass through the firewall but it still didn't help at all

I turned off my router for a minute and then turn it on again after that i even restarted my computer. The result is still the same. I keep getting disconnected for no reason (it happened inside the dungeon while im playing and on the menu while im choosing the map)

It's getting annoying because i keep getting disconnected for no reason

Please help i really enjoyed the game

Edit: i already reinstall the game and the result is still the same

Hi there Anders,

Depending on what time you play and if the servers are “Busy/Full” this is gonna be a common thing to happen. If you tested your problem in both servers and this still happens just take note of both servers status and what time it is.

Until we can get some type of server stability done due to the increase of players it may just be traffic of players causing your disconnection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rivia said:

Hi there Anders,

Depending on what time you play and if the servers are “Busy/Full” this is gonna be a common thing to happen. If you tested your problem in both servers and this still happens just take note of both servers status and what time it is.

Until we can get some type of server stability done due to the increase of players it may just be traffic of players causing your disconnection.

Ernasis 3/31/2020 08.12PM (Indonesia) 
Ernasis 3/31/2020 09.04PM (Indonesia) 
Ernasis 3/31/2020 10.05PM (Indonesia) 
Im playing ernasis because there's an error at agnesia (can't play with other people but sometimes it happened at agnesia too) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Anders said:

Ernasis 3/31/2020 08.12PM (Indonesia) 
Ernasis 3/31/2020 09.04PM (Indonesia) 
Ernasis 3/31/2020 10.05PM (Indonesia) 
Im playing ernasis because there's an error at agnesia (can't play with other people but sometimes it happened at agnesia too) 

This should be fixed now the host was having some issues which lead to a small amount of downtime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2020 at 12:04 AM, Anders said:

Okay thanks for the help

I will notify gcmadness wether it no longer happen or still happening

Sorry, bad english

 

is it fixed? does it still happen, cause i get the same problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.