Sign in to follow this  
imtheawesome

Modification Attempt Detected

2 hours ago, imtheawesome said:

Stuck with this, help pleaseeeeee.

1.PNG

Make sure your Antivirus isn't blocking anything in the Madness folder or turn it off and see if it works first.

Dont have anti virus and turned off firewalll, been reinstalling but happen again and again

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/285041565930487808/318778771329253378/WrongFileChecker.exe

Try using this .EXE, place it in your Madness Game Folder and scan for any corrupted files and post a screenshot of what comes up.

Already do it

Then I don't know what else I can do, sorry. This problem normally originates mostly with people from SEA/Asia but can happen to anyone from NA/Brazil, perhaps it's our host being grumpy since we have to refresh something daily which we'll do today--so best solution for you now is to wait and see after the patch tomorrow.. (It can also be your internet, if you use a DNS that can cause it)

2 hours ago, Enid said:

Then I don't know what else I can do, sorry. This problem normally originates mostly with people from SEA/Asia but can happen to anyone from NA/Brazil, perhaps it's our host being grumpy since we have to refresh something daily which we'll do today--so best solution for you now is to wait and see after the patch tomorrow.. (It can also be your internet, if you use a DNS that can cause it)

AWWWW :( </3