Sisanity

I can't open gcm after the maintenance

After the maintenance, the main.exe won't run in my laptop. It can patch but after that, i click the play button and suddenly it will go "not responding". Also, my computer can detect a virus from it which is before the maintenance, the main.exe can run and no virus detect on it. i tried to reinstall it but unfortunately, it doesn't work. I don't know what to do. Please help me. T_T

1.png

2 hours ago, Sisanity said:

After the maintenance, the main.exe won't run in my laptop. It can patch but after that, i click the play button and suddenly it will go "not responding". Also, my computer can detect a virus from it which is before the maintenance, the main.exe can run and no virus detect on it. i tried to reinstall it but unfortunately, it doesn't work. I don't know what to do. Please help me. T_T

1.png

You just answered your own question. It's your Antivirus which is deleting a crucial file to launching madness--possibly the main.exe or/and the gcmp.dll.

The virus is a false-positive and poses no harm to your system, you can count on it. Just add an exception and try again.

5 hours ago, Enid said:

You just answered your own question. It's your Antivirus which is deleting a crucial file to launching madness--possibly the main.exe or/and the gcmp.dll.

The virus is a false-positive and poses no harm to your system, you can count on it. Just add an exception and try again.

the exclusion thing in the windows defender works. Thanks for the help ^_^^_^ xDxD