Pauwiee

[Suggestion] GP random reset scroll

I feel like it's not too bad, you get 4 clears per SoD & Crucible as well as a daily LoJ bullion & WL. It's suppose to be (In my opinion anyways) not extremely easy to get items bought with bullions, since GCM is a 1x rate server and as such presents qualities similar to official GC servers.

i mean lets say in all of the dungeons you can get 30 medals/day
and getting the right props that you want with luck on your side will require approx 5 - 10 scrolls
meaning your gonna wait 5 - 10 days to farm the scrolls X_X

11 hours ago, Pauwiee said:

30 Hero coins for 1 Gp random reset scroll is kinda too much
can you at least make it 30 coins for 5 or 6 GP random reset scrolls?

First of all, you do realize these scrolls were not in the Hero Shop in the official right? We added it due to the community wanting it in the past, so right now just giving you 1 via. this method is plenty for something that shouldn't be available in the shop in the first place.

• Like 2

Hello, sorry for barging in, but I need a comprehensive explanation about prop scrolls

I know there are GP random, Random scroll, Single Prop scroll (yeah this one is pretty self explanatory), and non-random scroll prop,

Can anyone kindly explain the differences and usages? Thanks in advance! 🙏

Edited by pinkan

Random Prop Reset Form - randomly changes all props on a cash equipment. (seal breaker armor set, equips available in k-ching shop, some event items like Eclipse & Transcendence)

GP Random Prop Reset Form - randomly changes all props on a GP equipment. (all gp shop items, all dungeon sets like warrior saint or true iron dragon, event dungeon sets like nightmare circus)

Single Property Scroll - randomly changes 1 prop of your choice on any equipment. (iirc)

GP Prop Reset Form - manually select the props you want on a GP equipment.

there is a GP prop selection form, which is very rare, and also a regular(cash items) selection form, which is less rare, but almost useless.

Regarding the GP random resets, you also get some off events, and assuming you complete wizard'z 30, you earn:

10+20+30+30(from box)= 90 bullions in 30/6=5 days + 5 GP randoms(from box)= 90/30=3+5=8 GP scrolls per character every 5 days.

You start with 4 characters, so it's totally possible to earn 32+ scrolls per week.

Let's say you can't do Wizard 30, you can still roll 28 for 3 per char per 5 days, or 12 for 4 chars.

During circus and train events, you get to roll free relic 70's gear to help boost your character to be able to do said runs/ToE(D), and these events are usually spaced at most 2 weeks apart.

We just had that annoying minigame, rock, paper, scissors, and if you played that, you would have gotten some.

If you really can't roll gear, you're not working hard enough.

Edited by packor

34 minutes ago, packor said:

there is a GP prop selection form, which is very rare, and also a regular(cash items) selection form, which is less rare, but almost useless.

Regarding the GP random resets, you also get some off events, and assuming you complete wizard'z 30, you earn:

10+20+30+30(from box)= 90 bullions in 30/6=5 days + 5 GP randoms(from box)= 90/30=3+5=8 GP scrolls per character every 5 days.

You start with 4 characters, so it's totally possible to earn 32+ scrolls per week.

Let's say you can't do Wizard 30, you can still roll 28 for 3 per char per 5 days, or 12 for 4 chars.

During circus and train events, you get to roll free relic 70's gear to help boost your character to be able to do said runs/ToE(D), and these events are usually spaced at most 2 weeks apart.

We just had that annoying minigame, rock, paper, scissors, and if you played that, you would have gotten some.

If you really can't roll gear, you're not working hard enough.

what is the best practice regarding WL ?

Staying in upper zone (maybe 27th or 28th I forgot) to farm Bullion (3 per run, 18 total per day, per chara) or just finish 30 and rolling out again and again while claiming the box contain 5 GP Random?

And actually, what is ToE? I know ToD is Tower of Disappearance..

Edited by pinkan
added content

bullion wise, you earn more value getting the box > farming 3 coins per run.  As mentioned, farming 28, you get 90 in 5 days, so you earn 5 more scrolls and other goodies if you ran to 30 for the box instead.

ToE=Tower of Extinction

8 minutes ago, packor said:

bullion wise, you earn more value getting the box > farming 3 coins per run.  As mentioned, farming 28, you get 90 in 5 days, so you earn 5 more scrolls and other goodies if you ran to 30 for the box instead.

ToE=Tower of Extinction

ToE is the same thing as ToD just different naming convention across the globe right? (Like Underground Tunnel = Underpasses of Lost Hope..lol miss that name...)

Yes I am aware that bullion and material wise, it'll be going round and round because we get 90 Bullions plus Box as opposed to only 90 Bullions when spamming the same upper floor.

But performance wise, I mean some levels in Middle zone (not to mention in the upper, too...) like 16th (3 Heras) and 19th (Dark Hierophants)...

Unless, yeah...you have maxed charas with OP raw power of skills (Arme, etc), I guess that would be no different.

I don't like Arme in dungeons, really.

The hard floors should be spiderbots, sand ruler, possibly shovel/bombers, forest of life, and Grandiel.

Hera are not really that hard.  If you work right to left or vice versa and don't use any map wide AoE, you only deal with one at a time.  Hierophants are not that bad.  You should be able to do 2 at a time, and when you can get them into the corners, they're usually not too much of a nuisance.

Edited by packor

On 12/18/2019 at 1:44 PM, packor said:

I don't like Arme in dungeons, really.

The hard floors should be spiderbots, sand ruler, possibly shovel/bombers, forest of life, and Grandiel.

Hera are not really that hard.  If you work right to left or vice versa and don't use any map wide AoE, you only deal with one at a time.  Hierophants are not that bad.  You should be able to do 2 at a time, and when you can get them into the corners, they're usually not too much of a nuisance.

yes exactly, even tho hera and hierophants are perhaps not that bad, even tho arme isn't really likeable (to you atleast), it does proves my points about hard floors and performance wise right?

Edited by pinkan