abnerjunior

mission scroll, jumping to max level challenge are for another character

im new here, i have a couple days playing in this server, in my first logging, asked me if i wish a jump level for one character or loot, i select jump level for zero that was my favorite character in the past, in my inventory i have one mission scroll called jumping to max level challenge, that as a reward the complete phantom phoenix set, but that mission is for another character, in the Patch notes says it's for the chosen character, not for a random one.

some admin or mod help me? 

Here I leave a screenshot.

and apologies for my English. I'm just beginning to study it.

my account: Panadero

my nickname: Elodyr

prueba.png

11 hours ago, abnerjunior said:

im new here, i have a couple days playing in this server, in my first logging, asked me if i wish a jump level for one character or loot, i select jump level for zero that was my favorite character in the past, in my inventory i have one mission scroll called jumping to max level challenge, that as a reward the complete phantom phoenix set, but that mission is for another character, in the Patch notes says it's for the chosen character, not for a random one.

some admin or mod help me? 

Here I leave a screenshot.

and apologies for my English. I'm just beginning to study it.

my account: Panadero

my nickname: Elodyr

prueba.png

" i have a couple days playing in this server"

I'm sure you've been playing for a bit longer as the only players who got that mission as (Elesis) while it used to be for other characters are those who had the mission prior to the patch that updated it.

The mission used to be for (ALL) not for your own character and has been updated to be for its original character, Elesis, which is why it's that now since the Jump changed a lot of things. I will be able to send you the right mission if you post two screenshots of you deleting the mission.

6 hours ago, Enid said:

" i have a couple days playing in this server"

I'm sure you've been playing for a bit longer as the only players who got that mission as (Elesis) while it used to be for other characters are those who had the mission prior to the patch that updated it.

The mission used to be for (ALL) not for your own character and has been updated to be for its original character, Elesis, which is why it's that now since the Jump changed a lot of things. I will be able to send you the right mission if you post two screenshots of you deleting the mission.

Well, I play exactly from January 29, anyway that has no relevance.

here is a gif where I destroy it.

https://gyazo.com/b3f2f56d3423b9444a993200baf2ed1f