Sign in to follow this  
narra

suggestion for new player

As you know last week got full server, and some people can't get in because there is a lot of player nowadays but as its going on, now only ernansis got busy and its rare now to get full server. i just though some point that players is not play often now because ;

1. this game didn't give some valueables item on daily reward login

2. didn't give special gift on big day like in this eid day or others

3. first character jumping on level 70, u need to carry until 85 to get full set TID (need 2 or 3 weeks to get it) need to farm and farm so can build other new char, why dont u give 85 full set tid so the first char can solo farm on event dungeon or HD to get items and coin to buy equipment on other char so other char can easy level up

4. i think some people get bored too cause they login just to get TID fragment everyday and dunno what to do after that

this is only my opinion, hope u read this 

thank you

server being full last week was due to a bug in the server host, not the limit the server can actually hold.

they planned to change the char jump to lv85 in the future (when? idk.)
which also brings to the point where u farm frags everyday, since the game gets u up to lv85 so damn easy, there's basically nothing else to do but to farm for strongest set, most ppl just skip all other dungeons anyways (and having DD makes it worse)(also, giving a free TID set doesnt make it strongest anyways, since the props are still random.)
the remaining dungeons like event dungeons are just there to farm things like scrolls/coordi/crests, most ppl dont do those dungeons for the fun of it anyways

oh and 10x champ tix and 70VP as daily reward is enough for me tbh, +GC club potions if GC club is on. but eh, everyone has their own opinions. (wat else would u wan anyways? a daily attendance box from checking attendance tat gives even more potions?)

and wat do i know, im just a pet collector/voice pack keeper/old equipment modder, i don really care abt being OP or getting full TID to begin with. i play for fun, not to max everything.
(...wait, y am i even ranting? 🤔....oh well)

No offense but for me  it is so boring to have an overpowered character right at the start, i jumped level the character that i dislike the most and grind levels on my main ones, that way i have the fulfillment and enjoyment that i felt back when i am playing the orig server of GC. but what i agree is on the server issues they should have added a server 

the server issue wasnt it reaching the max number of players, it's the host having the wrong capacity, a new server wasnt needed.

and char jump isnt even a must, u could choose items reward instead, tho it's kinda buggy for some

6 hours ago, Silvata said:

char jump isnt even a must, u could choose items reward instead, tho it's kinda buggy for some

Yeah my char jump bugged out and I started at Trial Forest instead of I think around Xenia region in Altar of Judgement? But it's fine cuz I get to ready Grand Chase's story again.  

8 minutes ago, miraclepoop said:

Yeah my char jump bugged out and I started at Trial Forest instead of I think around Xenia region in Altar of Judgement? But it's fine cuz I get to ready Grand Chase's story again.  

iirc, if the jumped char isnt the 1st char u've created(aka the char at the top of your char select list), it'll bug out and not unlock the dungeons up till alcubra
happened to my main acc jin since he's the 9th char i've created, but works fine on my side acc sieg which is the 1st char of tat acc