Krokmou

About Samsara in Angry Bosses...

I really would like to run Angry Bosses with my Lire but those two Samsara bosses in the very first room have some kind of passive arrow defense and only take like a fourth of my normal damage and its taking forever to clear because of that. I thought the Arrow Defense mechanic was keelhauled from PvE but apparently Samsara still has it. It's not even a buff from Champion mode or something, it's really some kinda passive and it's essentially there to bully Lire like ''I take less damage from you especially, because f*** you in particular''. I never understood why this thing was even implemented in PvE in the first place...

Is this enemy buff against Lire in particular really necessary in PvE?

I can check to verify if that buff was necessary or not and then let you know. I myself don't recall Samsara having that buff in Angry Bosses either and honestly seems very targeted at Lire / Lass players who can just attack from the side.

3 hours ago, Rivia said:

I can check to verify if that buff was necessary or not and then let you know. I myself don't recall Samsara having that buff in Angry Bosses either and honestly seems very targeted at Lire / Lass players who can just attack from the side.

I mean, why reduce damage specifically from Lire's arrows which damage is already low enough when you have much more powerful chars unhindered? Dungeon enemies' occasional Arrow Defense buff (i.e. in Champion Mode) is also something I don't understand. Increased Defense buff is already something, so why cripple Lire to a halt with Arrow Defense when her damage is already low enough? (I know Arrow Defense doesn't apply to special skills and melee attacks, but still. It's just an annoyance at this point.)

It actually was not intentional but a mistake (Because of new dungeon stuff) so that will be altered back to normal after this commotion is situated. Thanks for bring it to our attention though as i can see it's very frustrating if you're playing by yourself and playing lire. 

i still wonder y KOG even made tat shit, it's like there just to hinder lire specifically(and lass' kunai i guess .-.)
like u don see monsters having a "blade def" to block elesis' normal attacks, or a "magic def" to block arme's magic circle, y r they able to have an arrow def specifically to block lire's normal attacks?