Sign in to follow this  
GeminiCode

Dio Silhouette

Sorry for posting non-gc topic but It feels interesting to see Grand Chase characters on other KOG games. (i.e elesis on elsword)

Apparently, 3 characters are already on the game: Jin, Lire, and Lime but with different origin to Grand Chase. Hope they add all Characters from Grand Chase or a proper sequel.

Untitled.jpg

KurtzPel isn't always going to be directly add in characters from the original grand chase. Grand Chase Characters do have their own owners which is why for example Elsword cannot use the names Lire and Arme for Rena and Aisha. And the person in the silhouette is already shown on their "KurtzPel" logo on the 2nd row. Personally that game isn't as good as it sounds but that's just my opinion about it. 

17 hours ago, Rivia said:

KurtzPel isn't always going to be directly add in characters from the original grand chase. Grand Chase Characters do have their own owners which is why for example Elsword cannot use the names Lire and Arme for Rena and Aisha. And the person in the silhouette is already shown on their "KurtzPel" logo on the 2nd row. Personally that game isn't as good as it sounds but that's just my opinion about it. 

yeah played it got boring really fast