darkchaos916

Just arrived last week now I'm leaving. Here is why...

Well was fun for a week as of the recent update/patch note. I will be leaving and going back to GC history.

Level gacha is the absolute worst thing to ever been in GC and now on Madness bringing it back. Guess they need more money. Thsoe of us that are not rich can't keep buying gacha every time were at new lvl and gacha doesn't upgrade with us of course. So I'm not rich enough I rather have it the new best way buy one set and done. I think GCm gets enough from buying scrolls as it may take 4 60 packs (I hear stories) to get entire set. For that reason I'm leaving. I'd rather get a devilion set anyways once and for all.

As of now this is not madness, this is very very old GC money hungry history.

One question is it possible to get money back? As I just bough cash last night.

no you don't really need gacha level equipment at all, in fact they are kind of nonsense ...why? the highest level is lvl 80 and it's extremely expensive
the rates for gacha is determined, they are around 100 openings to get all set for armor + accessories ( meaning it would cost 500 seal breaker for lvl 80 , around 5450 VP)

you can still survive the game without those gacha, in the end you will use true iron dragon set ^^ because it's the strongest (leaving eternal guardian set aside)

IMHO this server is the best for me because it has english language, level jump, LoD event, ToD hero dungeon and many bonuses :D

I would take you seriously, except your post indicates that you know nothing about Grand Chase. This game was and never will be a pay to play game. GCM, and other servers for that matter, are kind enough to give you ample amounts of VP in order to get what you need (aka coordi gacha and some other essentials). The fact that you're implying that people need to rely on armor gacha is just absolutely ridiculous. 

If this is the approach you take towards the game, I am glad that you're leaving. Have fun, I wish you all the best.

I been playing GC since release years and years ago. The tried reborn server whihc seemed scam-ish so switched to history and here because when donating here you get mmost for you're money & nice people I met. Till "fuks" like you guys turn up. So definitely not a noob. Trust me but yes Rain, I'd rather have some gacha though for certain characters. Madness was my favorite till now. I switched here for the English language & other bonuses as well. Level based gacha is really bad. History stuff is cheaper and no level base gacha. Only thing is the English server on history. Also madness seems much more stable is in speed and movement.

I guess I just won't get gacha anymore. Just wanted to finish my Rin though...

History will get Level Gacha soon enough. It's not a new thing, I hope you realize that--it was meant to come on anyways, it was a thing in GC for over 10 years. (Psst, History had it in Season Eternal)

You don't even need it, heck it's not mandatory. But feel free to leave, no one is asking you to stay. True Iron Dragon (Lv. 85/GP) is stronger than Lv. 80 Cash Gacha, were you aware of that? With hard work and dedication, you never need to spend a slick of money to be the strongest.

We do weekly events (sometimes twice in a week) so you acquire free VP, you start with 3500, and there is absolutely no unfairness in the server from what I see. Everyone is able to benefit as long as they are willing to. We also aren't in need of money, fact this server been fine even with the low player base we have, so please don't use such an excuse where it is invalid. :)

I appreciate your honesty and wish you the best in life.

I thought lvl gacha was the only thing that changed in gacha I didn't know coordi was still available as it wasn't said in the update news. I thought you just completely changed it to lvl only. I'm staying now. Thanks to that. I don't care how small the player base is it is still the most stable server available I used. So thank you for that.

Also free VP is also very nice of you. Though I maybe to low level or never noticed the events.

I know about the True Iron Dragon. Just like to be a little stronger before I reach that level because what else is there to do when you hit that level?

I don't care if you don't need the money I might as well donate to get some cash for certain items that cost alot more like coordishop coordi and k-ching shop coordi.

Either way still my favorite server. So I'm staying I got 4 friends joining this week once I finish building there new systems anyways. So 4 more for the player base. Woo!