Cloud

No rewards for new account

image.thumb.png.e6506933d6d7a694ecee7b28ba757895.pngHelllo. I'm just new to the game and I saw that there should be freebies for new accounts but when I checked the mailbox, it's already like this. Many thanks to those who can help. 

IGN: ChunChunKun

This issue is fixed on the staff side however, it wasn't pushed in with the recent patch. Possible reason why is because it might also deal with the following:

• Level Jump items / item choice not appearing in inventory
  • Warehouse causes things to disappear

The patch for that may include the mailbox issue also and of course the will send out another box to everyone at this point if it doesn't magically show up in inventories after the patch. 

6 hours ago, Cloud said:

Oh okay. I guess I'll just wait for the next patch then. :) Thanks.

@Cloud I've sent the support box to your dio's inventory (And Sieghart accidentally lol), you can select which character you want it for of course 😄

55 minutes ago, Lightman said:

Having a similar issue on my account. Would it be possible to receive my level up box as well?

image.thumb.png.1d9faa035630176da59fca2c91f1b921.png

Thank you!

Sent it to your asin you should be able to transfer the box after selecting the specified characters box!

6 hours ago, j2s3ph said:

Just figured out where screenshots go, this should be easier to read. Name is J0s3ph2GrandChase20200126_155731.thumb.jpg.85eee700ff173fc891e217aa71e34c66.jpg

It's been sent to your dios inventory!

On 1/24/2020 at 8:48 AM, Rivia said:

This issue is fixed on the staff side however, it wasn't pushed in with the recent patch. Possible reason why is because it might also deal with the following:

• Level Jump items / item choice not appearing in inventory
  • Warehouse causes things to disappear

The patch for that may include the mailbox issue also and of course the will send out another box to everyone at this point if it doesn't magically show up in inventories after the patch. 

Just created my account. Can you send it to me on my lass? tyty           IGN: ToucanIRL

Edited by toucanirl

On 1/25/2020 at 2:29 PM, Rivia said:

@Cloud I've sent the support box to your dio's inventory (And Sieghart accidentally lol), you can select which character you want it for of course 😄

Great! Thank you so much! I'm sorry I just went online today. I saw it now. Many thanks for the help. All hail the GCM staff for a quick response. :) 

11 hours ago, victor said:

image.thumb.png.d6900abe23ad86d7a95297fa2453a1c5.png

Can you send me the box too? IGN:AnotherArme

Sent it to your arme! Sorry for the delay.

10 hours ago, Kurughi said:

Unfortunately I'm in the same boat, IGN: Hakumei can you send it to my lass please?

GrandChase20200128_105553.jpg

Sent it to ya!

i think the event for get that box is expired and only get blank message and level 70 , not get madness support box like other people :(

how should i do now ?? the madness support box mail just blank message without anything on there and i just click download and nothing happen :(
IGN : Aplllaoo

GrandChase20200129_151252.jpg

Edited by egri

Yes I need my package too because im not getting it in my mailbox ;c My ign is Vanatta. @Rivia

Edited by Fuzzy
Ping the gm to notify them.