Sign in to follow this  
Kreagod

New boyo here!

Herro! New boyo here. Decided to have a look in the forums and noticed this section which seems like a cool way to start being a part of the community.

Just wanted to say "Hi" and yeah... I hope ya'll are well. I'm just downloading the game, although I have a question, what is the character limit at first, and how can you earn GP or VP or Cash or whatever it was called to expand the character limit, and also for Extreme Skill Keys etc.

Hello Welcome to Grand Chase Madness!

If you haven't already we suggest you join our [discord] for more faster replies especially from the community itself. Starting off you have a free level 70 jump choice and the 4 base slots for characters. If you don't want to jump to level 70 instantly and get items instead that's perfectly fine! Drops for GP in dungeons are pretty decent and it's easy to obtain this in-game currency. This also goes for VP, you get 70 VP daily and you can earn a ton more from events (So we're not the average "must cash" server). 

You get your starting VP amount along with the items listed here:

Hopefully I answered your questions along with our welcome thread and I hope you enjoy your stay here! Feel free to ask more questions if needed.