Silvata

Voice Packs

We all have our preferences, so here's 5 different voice packs you can use for the game.
-Note that u need to use the ones made for GCM cus there're some changes to GCM files and other voice packs wont have those changes.-

Korean (the official kGC voice pack)
Google Drive
English (this is wat GCM is using right now, u can get it as a backup)
Google Drive
Portuguese (the official brGC voice pack)
Google Drive
Japanese (a fan-made voice pack. it also includes different UI sounds and some boss voice changes, UI sounds/boss voices are optional)
Google Drive
Japanese 2 (another fan-made voice pack...which uses jp elsword's voice pack...also contains some UI sound changes tat are optional)(honestly, this is very incomplete, it still has many kr voices)
Google Drive

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Applying Voice Pack:

1. Make sure your client is fully patched to the latest, then make a backup of ur folder (in case something went wrong)
  2. Change the modified date for all files in your GCM folder to any date after the most recent patch (just change to current date is fine)(u can use BulkFileChanger for tat)
  3. Open Options.xml with notepad and change 'AllowModifications' from false to true.
  4. Copy in the voice pack.

How to use BulkFileChanger (BFC):

1. Open BulkFileChanger
  2. Drag all the files from ur GCM folder into BFC, and i mean all files, dragging folders in wont affect the files inside so u need to go into each folder and drag all the files in them
  3. Select all files in BFC. (just click one of the files and press ctrl+a)
  4. Navigate to Actions > Change Time/Attributes (or just press F6)
  5. Check the box next to 'Modified', change the date to the current date. (u can change the time too if u wan, but not really necessary unless GCM maintenance just finished)
  6. Click 'Do it'.

After tat just follow the above to apply the voice packs

if, for some reasons, u encounter many problems and stuff while doin the above, and dont mind re-downloading a full client,
i have a clean client tat has already done the above and u can just copy in the voice pack (recommended cus many ppl broke their client while trying the above method)
Google Drive
/Note tat by enabling 'AllowModifications', u can use other mods like changing BGM and skill cut-ins./
/Also note that once u enabled 'AllowModifications', u might need to use BFC to change the modified date for future Manual Patches to be able to apply them. (or the launcher might replace them)/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh one more thing, if you wan the edited boss voices from the JP voice pack, I've separated them from the UI sounds.
JP Boss Voice Pack
There's only 5 bosses with different voices though...the bosses are: Dark Anmon, Samsara, Starkiln, Vanessa, and Astaroth (Human)

-Voice Pack Updates-

13th January 2019

• Fixed Mugen still using Disciple's Showroom Pose. (kog again.......)

5th August 2019

• All voice packs are now using GCM's files as base, with just the voice files changed.
    (no change to en pack since tats wat GCM already uses.)

21st September 2019

• Minor update for mari's tech guide

17th November 2019

• Minor update for ley's skill icons

23rd January 2020

• GCM recently combined all sound(1-6).kom into sound_common0.kom, and all sound_madness(1-5).kom into sound_eng.kom. Voice Packs updated to fit tat.
    also, sound(1-6).kom, sound_madness(1-5).kom, and sound_korean(1-4).kom(if u still have tat) are all useless now and can be deleted from GCM's Sound folder.

1st February 2020

• Fixed some issue with the EN voice pack
  • Updated the JP Boss Voice Pack to fit the new sound_common0.kom format
Edited by Silvata

oh u need to do some stuff for modifications to work (guess i forgot all abt tat.....)

make sure your client is fully patched to the latest
open Options.xml with notepad and change 'AllowModifications' from false to true
change the modified date for all files in your GCM folder to any date after the most recent patch (just change to current date is fine)(u can use BulkFileChanger for tat)
copy in the voice pack

with all tat done, u shouldn't need to do anything else

would update the 1st post if i could but doesn't seem to be possible....
(anything else u can try looking for me in GCM discord)

which voice pack are u using? cus it seems like u're not using the ones listed above

if u're using a voice pack other than the ones listed above, chances are it's compacted differently (guess i should have mentioned tat in the 1st post :X)

Edited by Silvata