Sign in to follow this  
Taiga Toradora

Aye! New to this Server~

It's not that like I like you, or anything... B..- Baka!..

Heyho~ I'm Taiga and I'm pretty new here. 
I hope I get into the game quickly and well here in the server. If there should be things (tutorials etc.) would be glad if someone leads into it. 
Hope to meet a great community.

See ya then~

108693-anime-Aisaka_Taiga-brunette-Torad

Edited by Taiga Toradora
  • Like 2

Hi hi! Welcome to Grand Chase Madness~

I hope you enjoy your stay here as we do have a lot of potential in the making for the game. Despite our little issues after maintenance we're fully dedicated to keep the fun going for everyone who loves Grand Chase and for those who want to feel the nostalgia of playing again. As for guides some players have made ones for specific characters (However, 2-3 of the sections are not working properly so they will not have anything in them). Discord members also help each other out when needed so, hope to see you on there some time! If you need any help feel free to ask we're here to help in any way possible!

37 minutes ago, Rivia said:

Hi hi! Welcome to Grand Chase Madness~

I hope you enjoy your stay here as we do have a lot of potential in the making for the game. Despite our little issues after maintenance we're fully dedicated to keep the fun going for everyone who loves Grand Chase and for those who want to feel the nostalgia of playing again. As for guides some players have made ones for specific characters (However, 2-3 of the sections are not working properly so they will not have anything in them). Discord members also help each other out when needed so, hope to see you on there some time! If you need any help feel free to ask we're here to help in any way possible!

Yea, I saw some good Guides. I had some issues with the launcher and main.exe but your thread helped me a lot. 
Thanks~