Sign in to follow this  
Persian

Proposed Pet Glyph MK-2 for Grand Chase Madness

Hello to everyone who read my another suggestion which focused on Pet especially on the Pet Glyph System. Today I want to share the MK-2 variant of the original glyph. These Glyph are:

1.      Red Glyph MK-2

Reduce enemy defenses by 4% [Basic]/8% [Epic]/10% [Relic] for 5 seconds when the pet hits something.

2.      Yellow Glyph MK-2

At the start of the stage, Pet MP Gauge starts at 10% [Basic]/20% [Epic]/30% [Relic].  

3.      Green Glyph MK-2

Reduce MP Pet Gauge usage by 5% [Basic]/10% [Epic]/15% [Relic] when used.

4.      Blue Glyph MK-2

Grants MP Usage Reduction for the user by 4% [Basic]/8% [Epic]/10% [Relic] for 10 seconds when the pet hits something.

5.      Purple Glyph MK-2

Increase MP Regeneration for the user by 10% [Basic]/15% [Epic]/20% [Relic] for 10 seconds when the pet hits something.           

That's all what I can suggest for the Pet Glyph MK-2, maybe the MK-3 variant in the future. If this glyph going to be released sooner or later, let the GCM Staffs choose which method for players to obtain them and the value could be changed as well if it too strong or too weak. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Persian said:

Hello to everyone who read my another suggestion which focused on Pet especially on the Pet Glyph System. Today I want to share the MK-2 variant of the original glyph. These Glyph are:

1.      Red Glyph MK-2

Reduce enemy defenses by 4% [Basic]/8% [Epic]/10% [Relic] for 5 seconds when the pet hits something.

2.      Yellow Glyph MK-2

At the start of the stage, Pet MP Gauge starts at 10% [Basic]/20% [Epic]/30% [Relic].  

3.      Green Glyph MK-2

Reduce MP Pet Gauge usage by 5% [Basic]/10% [Epic]/15% [Relic] when used.

4.      Blue Glyph MK-2

Grants MP Usage Reduction for the user by 4% [Basic]/8% [Epic]/10% [Relic] for 10 seconds when the pet hits something.

5.      Purple Glyph MK-2

Increase MP Regeneration for the user by 10% [Basic]/15% [Epic]/20% [Relic] for 10 seconds when the pet hits something.           

That's all what I can suggest for the Pet Glyph MK-2, maybe the MK-3 variant in the future. If this glyph going to be released sooner or later, let the GCM Staffs choose which method for players to obtain them and the value could be changed as well if it too strong or too weak. 

Awesome ideas! I'll definitely pin this to my bookmarks and take a look much later on, we're extremely busy with the dungeon but once it's out, we'll be focusing a lot on these types of suggestions. I've been wanting to do more to Glyphs but been short on time--excited to get back to work on them with these in mind, though!

A lot of these will synergize well with some upcoming pet balancing we plan to do, so perhaps we can release the two together.

• Like 1