Sampean

Cannot extract file bin setup

Hi,can someone help me to fix the extracting problem? I tried to extracting the setup but setup-2.bin is corrupted and cannot to extract. Is there solution about that? Thank you

8 hours ago, Sampean said:

Hi,can someone help me to fix the extracting problem? I tried to extracting the setup but setup-2.bin is corrupted and cannot to extract. Is there solution about that? Thank you

Disable your antivirus before you extract the setup and try again.

34 minutes ago, Adrian said:

Disable your antivirus before you extract the setup and try again.

I already did it but, still got notice about corrupted file

40 minutes ago, Sampean said:

I already did it but, still got notice about corrupted file

Screenshot your setup folder and send here please.

5 hours ago, Sampean said:

already turn off the antivirus, this the result 

Untitled.png

Your download got corrupted, delete it and try again with your antivirus turned off.

7 hours ago, Sampean said:

already turn off the antivirus, this the result 

Untitled.png

Besides your antivirus being off (Unless its Kaspersky, Avast, Norton which are the stubborn ones), connection randomly disconnecting while downloading can "Corrupt" the bin file. If you can try a different download source (Prefer mega or mediafire) and see if anything changes up. 

5 hours ago, Rivia said:

Besides your antivirus being off (Unless its Kaspersky, Avast, Norton which are the stubborn ones), connection randomly disconnecting while downloading can "Corrupt" the bin file. If you can try a different download source (Prefer mega or mediafire) and see if anything changes up. 

I downloaded in mediafire sir. Maybe i should try with mega source

15 hours ago, Rivia said:

i got the same result sir, after downloaded again

Untitled.png

first off, the one from mediafire is an old version of the setup, noted by the date 22nd november 2018
MEGA and googledrive have a newer version (tho it's still kinda old, 20th may 2019)

second, not sure if it'll work but try updating your winrar (if it's not already the latest), i've seen b4 ppl unable to extract the setup cus they're using older versions of winrar
(worth a shot i guess)

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Silvata said:

first off, the one from mediafire is an old version of the setup, noted by the date 22nd november 2018
MEGA and googledrive have a newer version (tho it's still kinda old, 20th may 2019)

second, not sure if it'll work but try updating your winrar (if it's not already the latest), i've seen b4 ppl unable to extract the setup cus they're using older versions of winrar
(worth a shot i guess)

Oh,i will try tomorrow or another day. Thanks for your information. If it cannot fixed,i will be back to ask any solution.