Cloud

Server Offline

image.thumb.png.8f12d9a392c55bbe3dfa81bcbbecc026.png

And for reference, it shows the HTTP error 500 and this is what it means. It's definitely a problem on their side. 

On 10/22/2019 at 9:05 AM, Knot said:

This is sad. 2 days offline.  👻

image.thumb.png.3ab0225e7e2ee8aa637d7386b54f3a8f.png

The server is online and this is an issue into your side, if you still can't get in, please reply here.

16 hours ago, Adrian said:

The server is online and this is an issue into your side, if you still can't get in, please reply here.

I cant get in to the server

Untitled.png

Same problem here. Internet connection is working well. The server is online but it keeps on failing to connect and launch the game. At some instances I was able to log in successfully but the game would close later on. I've tried to log in again and again after that, but the problem still persists. Also, I can't access my playhouse and it's already been a couple of days. My tree is dying 😭😭😭

Edited by Rararaphsody

On 10/24/2019 at 4:15 AM, Adrian said:

Hello! Good day! Just asking, is the server offline again this time? Because it is offline on my side. :( 

3 hours ago, Cloud said:

Hello! Good day! Just asking, is the server offline again this time? Because it is offline on my side. :( 

If the launcher is showing offline on your side, then you check if you can connect to the game website without anything else running in the background first, Restart your internet source for at least 10 seconds and restart your computer at the same time. Basically connection is being denied towards the launcher / website some how. 

2 hours ago, Rivia said:

If the launcher is showing offline on your side, then you check if you can connect to the game website without anything else running in the background first, Restart your internet source for at least 10 seconds and restart your computer at the same time. Basically connection is being denied towards the launcher / website some how. 

Oh, thank you. It was offline for a few minutes then it was online and then it started patching. :) It's working now. Thank you for the advice. I'll do that next time. :)