Cloud

Server Offline

Recommended Posts

On 10/22/2019 at 9:05 AM, Knot said:

This is sad. 2 days offline.  👻

 

image.thumb.png.3ab0225e7e2ee8aa637d7386b54f3a8f.png

The server is online and this is an issue into your side, if you still can't get in, please reply here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Adrian said:

The server is online and this is an issue into your side, if you still can't get in, please reply here.

I cant get in to the server

Untitled.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same problem here. Internet connection is working well. The server is online but it keeps on failing to connect and launch the game. At some instances I was able to log in successfully but the game would close later on. I've tried to log in again and again after that, but the problem still persists. Also, I can't access my playhouse and it's already been a couple of days. My tree is dying 😭😭😭

Edited by Rararaphsody

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2019 at 4:15 AM, Adrian said:

The server is online and this is an issue into your side, if you still can't get in, please reply here.

Hello! Good day! Just asking, is the server offline again this time? Because it is offline on my side. :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cloud said:

Hello! Good day! Just asking, is the server offline again this time? Because it is offline on my side. :( 

If the launcher is showing offline on your side, then you check if you can connect to the game website without anything else running in the background first, Restart your internet source for at least 10 seconds and restart your computer at the same time. Basically connection is being denied towards the launcher / website some how. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rivia said:

If the launcher is showing offline on your side, then you check if you can connect to the game website without anything else running in the background first, Restart your internet source for at least 10 seconds and restart your computer at the same time. Basically connection is being denied towards the launcher / website some how. 

Oh, thank you. It was offline for a few minutes then it was online and then it started patching. :) It's working now. Thank you for the advice. I'll do that next time. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.