SkyWit

Didn't Receive my Item Rewards!

I just joined GrandChase Madness and even donated a couple times because I wanted to support the server, but after inviting a few friends and one of them using the item rewards; i just realized that I never got mine.

I didn't choose the Character Jump because I wanted to work for my levels and learn my combos, but I could use the items that I never received... I checked another thread out with checking Locked Items and the Warehouse, but I simply didn't get any! 

Is there a way we could fix these please? :( 

Thank you so much!

In-Game Name: "SkyWit"

Just to be sure, do you have Elesis by chance? If so check her inventory and your last characters inventory before you clicked "Item Rewards" instead of a the character jump button. There are a few others with this issue the admin is looking into and now including your account. I will reply with more information when I can!

I don't have Elesis at all :( I just chose Asin, and now Lass (so i could level up with friends). I read the other thread about it as well, checked locked items but I didn't really want to waste a slot on Elesis if I could avoid it (unless the rewards are sitting there!)

On 10/5/2019 at 8:46 PM, Rivia said:

Just to be sure, do you have Elesis by chance? If so check her inventory and your last characters inventory before you clicked "Item Rewards" instead of a the character jump button. There are a few others with this issue the admin is looking into and now including your account. I will reply with more information when I can!

Hi Rivia! Just following up! Did anything ever come out yet?

9 hours ago, SkyWit said:

Hi Rivia! Just following up! Did anything ever come out yet?

Currently no updates since the team is busy with a certain system at the moment. Since I don't have any control over this it may take longer than expected. Sorry for the inconvenience in advance.