Sign in to follow this  
Saephore

Item Rewards

When I started playing, I chose the Item Rewards option instead of the Jumping. After that, I checked my items but the rewards aren't in there.
anyone having the same problem?
Please help...

Last resort is to check your warehouse if you haven't already. This is one of the rare cases of the Jump Event that isn't easy for us to replicate and fix immediately. The most we can find out from others responses that it sometimes ends up Elesis Inventory and not the past selected characters. Furthermore could you please provide your In-game name so the admin can check to see if the items actually went through. 

19 minutes ago, Rivia said:

Last resort is to check your warehouse if you haven't already. This is one of the rare cases of the Jump Event that isn't easy for us to replicate and fix immediately. The most we can find out from others responses that it sometimes ends up Elesis Inventory and not the past selected characters. Furthermore could you please provide your In-game name so the admin can check to see if the items actually went through. 

I already checked the warehouse but there's no sign of the items. 

As for my IGN, its "Saephore"

Alright i'll let the admin know as soon as he's available (This may be until later tomorrow morning / Noon) Since the items are more for mid / late game just go ahead and make some progress on your account. If anything the items will be sent to you manually. 

1 minute ago, Rivia said:

Alright i'll let the admin know as soon as he's available (This may be until later tomorrow morning / Noon) Since the items are more for mid / late game just go ahead and make some progress on your account. If anything the items will be sent to you manually. 

thank you for the assistance. :)

On 9/28/2019 at 10:55 PM, Rivia said:

No problem I'll PM you or just update you here when the time comes!

Hello. Any news on my query? I still haven't got the reward items... :(

On 9/30/2019 at 9:35 PM, Saephore said:

Hello. Any news on my query? I still haven't got the reward items... :(

The admin or I will respond to the thread when he is finished investigating. At the moment there’s no updates at this time, sorry for the late reply.

My account too, when I select the item rewards but there is not one item in my inventory? Please help me, my user name DarkLordss