Sign in to follow this  
Twims

Dice Dice Baby getting reset

Hello,

It's been the second time since this event started that my remaining rolls and my lap count got reseted.
For the rolls it's not a big issue, but for the lap count, I wonder how it is even possible to get bakunawa with this bug (actually, 200 laps completed for next patch won't be possible, anyway)...

It happened today after server reset (I think there is a daily reset because every day same hour everyone gets dced)

I don't know if it is related to the fact that I went in practice room, or to the fact I had 100+ rolls left, but I made sure not to go to Agnesia and only stick to Ernasis (as someone told me Agnesia may bug the events, after I asked on the discord at my first reset).

Since this is a case that is pretty hard to replicate, it won’t be easy to just fix it so we might have to make some trial and error decisions. However if you find out exactly how to replicate it we would appreciate it as it would help a lot in fixing the bug.

If it’s something actually server reset related then that may be a more difficult problem to fix. Either way we are looking into it!

I can try to do again everything I did right before it happened, but I suspect the 100 + remaining rolls to be partly guilty. 

All my support to your team to fix this bug, really looking forward to getting Bakunawa next time the dice dice event occur 🙏