Sign in to follow this  
Twims

Your favorite main weapon on Ronan?

I am a huge fan of Ronan's Aegis job, Hell Slayer carried me a lot early on (sadly u can't crit, RIP bro), the block mechanic is really useful and his shield 2MP can save a team in some dungeons, but I can't decide a 2nd job to use with him.

So far, I ve seen mostly Dragon Knights and Abyss Knights among end game geared players, so I was curious about your (you, whoever read this and play Ronan) choice of main weapon on him, and why.

I mostly played Aegis knight on a different server a few years back. I just liked how I can block everything. When I got on this server I decided to try a dragon knight and I like that job a lot. I like his 3rd bar skills and that he can pierce through enemies. 4th bar is fine if your target is big but other than that I dont't use it that much. I do have to question something about the rune gauge. I know with dragon knight it increases over time. Jump attacks, dash attacks, and whenever you get hit by an enemy also increases the gauge. Does not increase when your doing a normal combo. I don't know why its like that. I feel like that needs to change.

Seems to me that only the 1st job actively recharge erudon bar. 3rd and 4th I think can't do anything but wait, I'd say it's a bit strange that the bar refill whith dash and jump attacks on 2nd