Kei

New player on this server

Hey guys

I played this game many years ago and quite a veteran before on Indonesia KOG server (sadly stupid KOG shutted the game down)

I'm a Zero main player before, other chasers that i also played were sieghart, ryan, mari, rin, asin, lime, rufus, edel, and ley (Uno wasnt out yet on Indo server)

U can find me in-game with this IGN: ACElKei

Pleased to know you all here

Also.. Since i'm new here.. I have several questions regarding some items and system here

They definitely look not familiar at all for me

1. The gold bar thingy for refining equipment, said increase 300% success rate for refining but how to use it? Cant even put it as a sub for reinforce scroll, or is it used for transmuting item?

2. Mini game devotee ticket... What the heck is this thing for? Does it work as free 100k GP only or there are some future event where i can use it to get things?

3. Can someone explain the new PvP mode? I'm quite a maniac for PvP but the new season V pvp looks very different, also can someone please explain the naming rules for the pvp room? Such as A+ only or whatever the rules are?

4. I read that there are nerf and buff for chars here.. Which chars got nerfed or buffed already? I'm kind of curious cuz i feel like my zero here just got stronger.. or maybe its just me for not playing it after ... 6 years?

5. Character slot.. How do we get more? Do we really need to pay 700 k-ching/vp or is there another way? The F2P way.. I mean..

6. Which is more important and increase more total atk here.. Atk / Sp. Atk / Crit chance / Crit dmg ?

7. How does the transmute system works here? Any idea how to easily get a +17 epic stone through transmutation?

I think thats all for now.. If u guys have the time to read and answer my question, please... please... help me

Thank you before

Edited by Kei

1. the gold bar currently does nothing, it was for the old refinery system. they did say they'll make it useful in the future tho.

2. the devotee tickets are needed for event quests, don sell them away (unless u desperately in need of GP)

3. im a pure dungeoneer sadly so idk much about pvp stuff, maybe someone else can help out with tat

4. the rebalances are mostly for dungeons, some does affect pvp tho. u can view the list here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MUgG2Wg7yFjYXzl0JaP7vZtkmw9njLNQKtDl3KzBNFQ/

5. char slots either buy it with 700VP or get it through events, u can get 1 per event rotation(through either minigame or event mission), which is usually once per month.

6. stats tat affects Total Attack are Attack / Special Attack / MP Regeneration / Critical Chance / Critical Damage
most ppl just go for sp atk, mp regen, crit chance, and crit dmg for their equipment props. (tho there r different builds depending on the char and playstyle)

7. im not tat experienced in transmutation tbh, just never use a normal transmute scroll and never transmute 2 epic stones (anyone out there with formulas pls share :P)

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Silvata said:

1. the gold bar currently does nothing, it was for the old refinery system. they did say they'll make it useful in the future tho.

2. the devotee tickets are needed for event quests, don sell them away (unless u desperately in need of GP)

3. im a pure dungeoneer sadly so idk much about pvp stuff, maybe someone else can help out with tat

4. the rebalances are mostly for dungeons, some does affect pvp tho. u can view the list here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MUgG2Wg7yFjYXzl0JaP7vZtkmw9njLNQKtDl3KzBNFQ/

5. char slots either buy it with 700VP or get it through events, u can get 1 per event rotation(through either minigame or event mission), which is usually once per month.

6. stats tat affects Total Attack are Attack / Special Attack / MP Regeneration / Critical Chance / Critical Damage
most ppl just go for sp atk, mp regen, crit chance, and crit dmg for their equipment props. (tho there r different builds depending on the char and playstyle)

7. im not tat experienced in transmutation tbh, just never use a normal transmute scroll and never transmute 2 epic stones (anyone out there with formulas pls share :P)

I see.. Thanks for the information

Sadly i sold 3 devotee tickets already ...
Shud have keep it..

One thing i forgot to ask is.. How to use emoji in-game

in-room u just /Sorry/ or some sort, but i cant seems to do the same in-game

It just wont appear

2 minutes ago, YamiHiro said:

Welcome Kei. If you see me online at game, you can invite me for help.

Sure i could use a helping hand too
Appreciate it :)

1 minute ago, Silvata said:

u need to add a space first, then use // for in-game, like  //Sorry//

ahh i see.. once again thanks

23 hours ago, Kei said:

3. Can someone explain the new PvP mode? I'm quite a maniac for PvP but the new season V pvp looks very different, also can someone please explain the naming rules for the pvp room? Such as A+ only or whatever the rules are?

Actually there are no room naming rules, most people use the balanced stats option (force everyone to have no stats at all), and even the GWC rules aren't applied those days...soo just name your room anyway you want

On 6/14/2019 at 11:07 PM, Adrian said:

Actually there are no room naming rules, most people use the balanced stats option (force everyone to have no stats at all), and even the GWC rules aren't applied those days...soo just name your room anyway you want

Ahh.. Okay i see..
No wonder no one used grade-limit rules anymore these days

Thanks

• Like 1

On 6/14/2019 at 12:40 AM, Kei said:

Hey guys

I played this game many years ago and quite a veteran before on Indonesia KOG server (sadly stupid KOG shutted the game down)

I'm a Zero main player before, other chasers that i also played were sieghart, ryan, mari, rin, asin, lime, rufus, edel, and ley (Uno wasnt out yet on Indo server)

U can find me in-game with this IGN: ACElKei

Pleased to know you all here

Also.. Since i'm new here.. I have several questions regarding some items and system here

They definitely look not familiar at all for me

2. Mini game devotee ticket... What the heck is this thing for? Does it work as free 100k GP only or there are some future event where i can use it to get things?

4. I read that there are nerf and buff for chars here.. Which chars got nerfed or buffed already? I'm kind of curious cuz i feel like my zero here just got stronger.. or maybe its just me for not playing it after ... 6 years?

5. Character slot.. How do we get more? Do we really need to pay 700 k-ching/vp or is there another way? The F2P way.. I mean..

6. Which is more important and increase more total atk here.. Atk / Sp. Atk / Crit chance / Crit dmg ?

7. How does the transmute system works here? Any idea how to easily get a +17 epic stone through transmutation?

I think thats all for now.. If u guys have the time to read and answer my question, please... please... help me

Thank you before

Hello there new player :D nice to meet you my name is already in my profile and my ign is Yurisaki.

Regarding in some questions.

The devotee ticket is requirement for the 7-6 of the slime king event mission. You need to collect 10 of it to proceed to the final quest. Currently my devotee ticket is 6, it came to the dice game lap 25 - 3 tickets of devotee. Then i get another 3 from the errand of lime. The big question is where to get the remaining 4 of it. My dice board currently in lap 51.  

There is a settings now in pvp for not allowed the pet attack, characters, also the item. So everything is in default or none stats sort of that. Also there's a other gameplay regarding in the pvp. You can choose the captain or fatal battle, etc. etc. 

About the character slot i'm not sure about it since i haven't check the entire shop if there's a character slot thingy to buy or something something. 

When it comes to dungeon its more important to increase the sp attack, crit chance and crit dmg, when it comes to the 4th line effect mp recov but in the other hand those important options can put it using the cards. But make sure when your going to use a card, choose the higher one so check the entire card list first to see what's the higher. For example the highest special attack in card is astaroth. You can base the highest in this website: https://guidescroll.com/2014/05/grand-chase-monster-card-guide-for-total-attack/ It's not the complete list though. 

In Transmuting reinforcement stone to get the +17 combine the +16 and +15 or if you have lots of protection you can enhance the +16 direct. You can try the +15 x2 to get the +17 reinforcement. I don't know the chances although the 16-15 or 15-15 have a higher chance for +17 when combining.

I hope i answered some of your question and i'll be happy if you appreciate my long reply.

Dedicated Professional player here. But suddenly got rust a little bit after the shutdown of the server that i came from because the KoG is STUPID for not taking the offer of the GC BR. The GC BR (leveled up brazil) is willing to buy the game for 150 million usd to continue the story and the game itself. But the problem is the KoG didn't accept the offer. tsk. . . urgh wrong move by the KoG so the GC BR create a petition but still the korean company didn't accept it. 

14 hours ago, Amy Nakahara said:

Hello there new player :D nice to meet you my name is already in my profile and my ign is Yurisaki.

Regarding in some questions.

The devotee ticket is requirement for the 7-6 of the slime king event mission. You need to collect 10 of it to proceed to the final quest. Currently my devotee ticket is 6, it came to the dice game lap 25 - 3 tickets of devotee. Then i get another 3 from the errand of lime. The big question is where to get the remaining 4 of it. My dice board currently in lap 51.  

There is a settings now in pvp for not allowed the pet attack, characters, also the item. So everything is in default or none stats sort of that. Also there's a other gameplay regarding in the pvp. You can choose the captain or fatal battle, etc. etc. 

About the character slot i'm not sure about it since i haven't check the entire shop if there's a character slot thingy to buy or something something. 

When it comes to dungeon its more important to increase the sp attack, crit chance and crit dmg, when it comes to the 4th line effect mp recov but in the other hand those important options can put it using the cards. But make sure when your going to use a card, choose the higher one so check the entire card list first to see what's the higher. For example the highest special attack in card is astaroth. You can base the highest in this website: https://guidescroll.com/2014/05/grand-chase-monster-card-guide-for-total-attack/ It's not the complete list though. 

In Transmuting reinforcement stone to get the +17 combine the +16 and +15 or if you have lots of protection you can enhance the +16 direct. You can try the +15 x2 to get the +17 reinforcement. I don't know the chances although the 16-15 or 15-15 have a higher chance for +17 when combining.

I hope i answered some of your question and i'll be happy if you appreciate my long reply.

Dedicated Professional player here. But suddenly got rust a little bit after the shutdown of the server that i came from because the KoG is STUPID for not taking the offer of the GC BR. The GC BR (leveled up brazil) is willing to buy the game for 150 million usd to continue the story and the game itself. But the problem is the KoG didn't accept the offer. tsk. . . urgh wrong move by the KoG so the GC BR create a petition but still the korean company didn't accept it. 

Okay thats quite a long reply there...
Took me about a minute or 2 while i'm working here to read it ._."

Anyway.. Thanks for the information, i happened to saw your intro post too just before.. You havent been that long here either ehh?
But i was quite a pro player too back then on indo server (but, the server died before we reached season v :) #screwKOG)
This crit damage status was there for about a month long only, so i'm not quite sure if its better to increase it rather than atk (sp. atk before was quite crappy too)
I'll try the transmutation formula u told me later

Tried refining from +16 to +17 with 5 arqueemece scroll and failed

It wasnt that hard to get to +17 before -_-"

Nice to know you thou

• Like 1