Sign in to follow this  
Beeray

Some items in the Coordishop needs to be "Relic" and not "Epic"!

Hi! ^^

I've realize that in the Coordishop we have only Epic items and not even a single Relic item! And I think we should have some relic items in the Coordishop. ;)

There is one group of accessories items that I'm remember that is it was originally Relic in the original GC, and its the Elin & Hadin accessories! (Wings, Spurs and Spaulders)

And I think it was Relic because for example the wings was animated and unique! (And it's still animated today! ^^) And it's looks very cool! B| Here are some screenshot below:

pic.thumb.png.9ded9fdc72b30334edb74225127ddfee.png

What do you think? Maybe it's need to be Relic instead of Epic?

Have a nice day! ^^

Relic grade gives exclusivity like for example the helmets. Back in the days those accessories mentioned above can be obtained in only one way and it is not an easy way so for it to be relic grade and can easily be bought via vp, dont you think it might ruin a balance?

10 hours ago, Barney said:

Relic grade gives exclusivity like for example the helmets. Back in the days those accessories mentioned above can be obtained in only one way and it is not an easy way so for it to be relic grade and can easily be bought via vp, dont you think it might ruin a balance?

I think and believe that there should be always two ways to get an item: (Many games used this "ways" and it's very balanced!)

1. Free way: Usually a hard way to get an epic\relic item by doing missions and etc.
  2. Cash way(VP): More easy way to get an epic\relic item by spending huge amount of money.

Conclusion: Both ways are hard to get an epic\relic item! The only difference is that the "Cash way(VP)" is more easy but it's not easy! (It depends on a person whether he is rich or not) Spending huge amount or money/VP takes time! and it's hard to get some money to spent if you are not rich! So yeah I think it's very balnced and i'ts not ruin the balance of any game! (Include GC!) 

Have a nice day! ^^