Sign in to follow this  
rekonize

Updater.Exe

So playing gc madness like normal, tried loading dungeon and game crashes. Try to reopen game and got this.384329942_Screenshot(221).thumb.png.c427fc9c1d2677f407a7ad3b9d9ff33a.png

after staring at this for like 30 mins or so I decided to close and try again. that didn't work so i tried restarting my pc which normally fixes these kind of problems. That didn't work either.

So I tried using the repair button on launcher, That didn't work either. So I looked for the file updater and tried launching it and this popped up.1724607793_Screenshot(224).thumb.png.f0fbd08667bd45ea54bf40bae0a8f4fe.png

So I looked through some of the forums and tried to see if there were any other similar problems and I couldn't really find any, but someone recommend that try doing the manual patches. (I've felt as though this is not a patching problem but a actual file problem being compatible) So i tried that, it didn't work. So there one other option i could have tried but takes very long and i don't want reinstall all my games etc. (system restore) 

So i'm currently looking for solutions but it would be nice if someone could help me out on this one (maybe I over looked something)

Yes, this after windows did this update and I also use windows 10.

(also tried joining discord server but that 10 min wait to chat kinda buzz kill for me since i want to get the problem fixed as soon as possible) 

Thanks~    

Edited by rekonize

2 hours ago, rekonize said:

So playing gc madness like normal, tried loading dungeon and game crashes. Try to reopen game and got this.384329942_Screenshot(221).thumb.png.c427fc9c1d2677f407a7ad3b9d9ff33a.png

after staring at this for like 30 mins or so I decided to close and try again. that didn't work so i tried restarting my pc which normally fixes these kind of problems. That didn't work either.

So I tried using the repair button on launcher, That didn't work either. So I looked for the file updater and tried launching it and this popped up.1724607793_Screenshot(224).thumb.png.f0fbd08667bd45ea54bf40bae0a8f4fe.png

So I looked through some of the forums and tried to see if there were any other similar problems and I couldn't really find any, but someone recommend that try doing the manual patches. (I've felt as though this is not a patching problem but a actual file problem being compatible) So i tried that, it didn't work. So there one other option i could have tried but takes very long and i don't want reinstall all my games etc. (system restore) 

So i'm currently looking for solutions but it would be nice if someone could help me out on this one (maybe I over looked something)

Yes, this after windows did this update and I also use windows 10.

(also tried joining discord server but that 10 min wait to chat kinda buzz kill for me since i want to get the problem fixed as soon as possible) 

Thanks~    

Have you solved this yet? We've been working on some launcher related features in order to lessen the problem people have with the redistributes and we've sort of forgot about updater.exe (Oops!) but we are working on getting everything resolved ASAP.

If you haven't fixed it yet, are you able to download the following file(s) and try to see if they make a difference?

Launcher.exe
Updater.exe

Furthermore, we apologize for that 10 minutes restriction, I personally am not sure why that is enabled and I'm sorry it prevented you from getting quick support as you wanted. x_x I'll ask the administrators to see why it's like that.