Sign in to follow this  
nitramy

Some Rin bugs I found

Just two I've found so far.

One, Rin does not have the Kaze'aaze Cloak in the forge, and through multiple dungeon runs, it hasn't dropped in Battle for Bermesiah.

Two, you can't cancel out of the Dark Mode level 1 special into the Curse buff (or is this a nerf).

EDIT: New, the game crashes each time I want to go to the forge with Rin. Will sell items and see what happens.

Edited by nitramy

On 4/12/2019 at 11:52 AM, nitramy said:

Just two I've found so far.

One, Rin does not have the Kaze'aaze Cloak in the forge, and through multiple dungeon runs, it hasn't dropped in Battle for Bermesiah.

Two, you can't cancel out of the Dark Mode level 1 special into the Curse buff (or is this a nerf).

EDIT: New, the game crashes each time I want to go to the forge with Rin. Will sell items and see what happens.

Greetings

1.) I rather would say outdated than being bugged , since the older characters does have the cloak available in forge. Could be updated in the future. As for the dungeon drop , you can try doing the hellmode of Battle for Bermesiah.

2.) Skill Cancelation via Technique has been adjusted already since the start of the server. You can no longer interrupt a skill special by doing a technique skill. That includes Weapon Fortification canceling any type of special skill . Some also includes the ff.

• Rufus Cancel
  • Ley's Inspire / Ether
  • Lime's Aura/Boon/Tornado
  • etc...

3.) What do you mean by "Will sell items"? if you meant dismantling/destroying. Base on the current test with Rin doing it on forge , no crash occured.

all chars have the cloak, just missing in forge for some chars (rufus to lime i think), like many other stuff (some of mari's weaps for example)

i did sent a list of weaps missing in forge to enid tho, might update tat list on the armors later maybe

(cloaks for the dungeon sets feels kinda lower drop rate than the other parts tbh...)

Well I kind of found a work around with the crash causing items; I just sell them.

Another bug:

Rin's 4th job quest (GP) only gives potions in the final step.