Sign in to follow this  
♥PikuNiku32♦

Press Start in Launcher but Whitescreen in Main.exe then closes

Hellooo Im a Returning player here after 2 years and wanted to play the game again but there has been a problem and i ran the wrongfilechecker.exe but it only says thisimage.png.6641ccd2bf2e195baa6071b293a3cc43.png

But it will show me what file is the problem
image.png.289519f8906b55a005b774cad83cc9d5.png

i tried reinstalling the game but same thing occured :/ was finding on where to download the main.exe but sadly the file  was not found specially in the one that i saw in the bug reports that was pinned. Hoping that i will get a reply and fix this im eager to play thanks :D

Edit: Tried to relocate the files and ran the wrong file checker, the first image error was gone but then this happened :3

image.png.d963395542ffa9cd2c1efa30627dbab4.png
i got more wrong files :3
Welp

Edited by ♥PikuNiku32♦

On 3/13/2019 at 5:13 AM, ♥PikuNiku32♦ said:

Hellooo Im a Returning player here after 2 years and wanted to play the game again but there has been a problem and i ran the wrongfilechecker.exe but it only says thisimage.png.6641ccd2bf2e195baa6071b293a3cc43.png

But it will show me what file is the problem
image.png.289519f8906b55a005b774cad83cc9d5.png

i tried reinstalling the game but same thing occured :/ was finding on where to download the main.exe but sadly the file  was not found specially in the one that i saw in the bug reports that was pinned. Hoping that i will get a reply and fix this im eager to play thanks :D

Edit: Tried to relocate the files and ran the wrong file checker, the first image error was gone but then this happened :3

image.png.d963395542ffa9cd2c1efa30627dbab4.png
i got more wrong files :3
Welp

Have you tried again? We've gotten some host-related stuff solved which should make patching easier.

Furthermore, have you ran the Launcher.exe as Administrator to make sure all is alright? You can head on over here to download each file individually: http://cdn1.gcmadness.com/