Happy

Missions Reformulation

MissionReformulationCapa.png.41059ec6db49fac3a917533f8b0eb69e.png

This suggestion complements the character's renews.

• [Introduction and explanations]

With the arrival of Season V the missions were facilitated thanks to the dimensional portal. They were shortened (much) and the number of monsters reduced more than it was before. This took the game to a mass cycle, not by difficulty, but by the lack of difficulty. The lack of entertainment in the game made him annoying. 

The missions is one of the main factors that causes the lack of entertainment, since everything revolves around them, from the beginning to the end of the game. 

One of the things that is very old and outdated is the class missions, something that most people tired of doing. But the question is not to do such missions, but to take their steps. 

• [Dimension’s Door]

This mission has an excellent concept, is fun in a way, but it makes life much easier for the players, and in a very subtle way it takes the loss of entertainment, both for speed and ease. 

My suggestion is that the dimension’s door becomes a level 85 only mission to get specific items needed to fortify the character. 

• [Objectives of recasting a general overview]

- [Main form of Up] The missions would return to be the main mode of Up, but for that would be necessary many changes; 

- [Dynamic Scenario] Missions would be redone on platforms. Currently they are just straightforward scenarios and without any dynamics, I even made some examples that I will show; 

I started to do some, I did it to myself, I did not think I would ever show a staff, but I stopped, and I do not think I would have to continue doing it. I will only go through what I have already done and how I think it should be done. 

- I tried to pass the concept of the mission through the platforms; I made based on that the missions would be with portals (as of the continent of Edel and Veigas); 

For example, if I were to make the Gorgo's Dungeons, I would follow up the Orc Temple I was doing, which would be a mission from the depths and following Gorgo's Dungeon, which the name itself says, is like a cave. I would do leaning platforms and the Chief, as the next mission would be Elven Florest, I would do as if in the story the characters were coming out of the cave. 

[Trial Tower - Stage 1, 2 and 3]

NovoMapaTorreSombria_Prt1_2and3.thumb.png.dca7bb6b371253e1931d1c782cc5f1fe.png

[Kerrie Beach - Stage 1, 2 and 3]

NovoMapaPraiaCarry_Stage1_Prt1_2and3.thumb.png.a4e5367cdd8b2d659771589a6cada666.png

- [Amount of monsters] The number of monsters of all missions would be increased, mainly from Ellia; 

- [Limitation of consumables] The potions would be limited again, this would greatly increase the difficulty of the missions; 

- [Attributes of monsters] The monsters would have increased HP and Defense from Ellia, and would be a significant increase (mainly in HP). I have also elaborated some ideas of new attributes such as the critical resistance that you may have already seen in other topics: 

[New fixed attributes] 

It would be those attributes that are already in the monsters. These, they would only count from Ellia. 

Critical Resistance: When a monster receives an attack of combos, special or active abilities there would be a (%) chance of this attack being non-critical. 

HP Recovery: The monsters would have a considerable HP recovery, nothing too exaggerated, but something remarkable. 

In a way that there is a balance between Attack, Defense, HP, Critical Resistance, and HP Recovery (But I ask you to always prioritize the maximum HP of the monsters). 

- [System of each mission and continent] Each continent or mission would have its battle system, bringing its particular difficulty. 

- [Better rewards] With that the rewards would also need to improve. The EXP I think would not be that much needed, since if the number of monsters is increased, that would not be so necessary. Assuming a Archimedia mission has 100 to 150 monsters. But in matters of equipment and utilities is something very necessary, but also remembering that each part of the game needs to have its particularity, event rewards should not be given in normal missions, the purpose of them should be only the Up, equipment, fortification and titles . 

- [Titles] All titles would have changes, as much as the way of conquest, and some new ones as well (I will show my ideas on this in each continent). 

- [Pathways to New Systems] This would also pave the way for other reformulations and new systems linked to missions; 

- [Reformulation in quests / tasks systems] With the reformulation of the quests the quests systems could also be reformulated and improved. The mobile has a system that could serve as an example, the requisitions. 

So prepare to read a lot :

[Missions system]

[Ellia]

[General System] 

In each mission and in each Stage there would be the core of darkness. The dark core causes all monster attacks to leave the Curse debuff on the characters.  Being that to destroy the same would be necessary of blows of the combos. 

Note: In some missions the nucleus would have different effects, in these I myself will be describing. But the way to destroy the core would be the same in all missions. 

• [Partusay's Sea] 

[General System]: Each - seconds appear water typhoons at random places on the map. 

Boss: Patusei would have Defense and HP very high, but its difficulty would be in the typhoons of water and in the nucleus of the darkness; 

Supreme Attack (New): Every% of HP lost Patusei removes oxygen from all characters and increases water level. After 7 seconds the waters return to normal level. 

• [Kamiki's Castle] 

[General System] [Passive] Dark Curse: Absorption; Each special MP3 ability used reduces MP recovery by% (Maximum%) 

In the head the core of the darkness would have a different effect; Creates a shield for Kamiki and all map monsters that can only be destroyed with combo attacks. After - seconds the core returns. 

Boss: Kamiki is a Mage-type Boss, his damage and long range attacks would be improved, but his defense and HP would be low. 

Supreme Attack (New): Characters use 3 special MP abilities (accumulated) Kamiki conjures up a spell that launches all your attacks at the same time. 

• [Temple of Fire] 

[General System] Fire Core: Creates a flaming effect on the monsters that approach the characters nearby to deal damage. In order to be removed it would be necessary to break the fire core. 

Boss: All high attributes. 

• [Hell Bridge] 

[General System] [Passive] Dark Curse: Death 

At each stage advanced in mission, reduce defense by%. 

Boss: All high attributes. (All Gadosen attacks would be added as KoG removed some). 

• [Kaze'aze's Castle] 

[General System] [Passive] Dark Curse: Destruction 

Increases the attack of all the characters to each advanced stage, however every - seconds loses% of Defense and maximum HP. 

• [Kastulle Ruins Bottom Floor] 

Every -- seconds rocks fall on random places on the map. 

Every -- seconds a huge stone appears rolling through random parts of the map. (It would be the same stone as the Boss). The stone would cause confusion. 

• [Kastulle Ruins Upper Floor] 

Every -- seconds rocks fall into random places on the map. 

• [Battle for Bermesiah] 

Each -- seconds would appear a dragon using fire puff. 

[Xenia]

[General System] 

In each mission and stage there would be the core of the protection of the gods, placed by the gods themselves to protect the inhabitants of Xenia. 

This core dramatically increases the monsters' HP recovery and grants a shield. To destroy the core would require combos attacks. 

[Boss]: The bosses of Xenia would have an aura. This aura enhances the boss's HP recovery to every MP3 skill used. 

The Xenias chiefs would have a very strong defense. 

• [Valstrath] 

Each special skill used increases the maximum abilities waiting time in%. 

• [The Wyrm's Maw] 

Each -- second meteors fall into random places on the map. 

Each -- second fire fields appear at random places on the map. 

• [Altar of Judgment] 

Each -- seconds appears a glacial current in random places of the map. 

[Boss] 

In Boss's stage there would be a scale. It would balance the balance and would require the players' quick strategy. 

If the balance remains in full unbalance Juriore uses his supreme attack, which in this case would be on both sides of the map. 

Explaining the balance better: 

There would be two sides, the side of combos and special abilities (except supreme). The balance will fill according to the use of both. 

If one side reaches the maximum, the highest attack is activated. When activated the scale goes into cooldown for a short time. 

• [Temple of Destruction] 

Each special skill used increases the monster's attack. 

• [Forest of Life] 

Each stage advanced increases HP recovery, but reduces the attack. 

[Alcubra]

[General System] 

Desert Curse: Monsters reach the maximum HP% increase critical resistance to 100%. 

This system would not count on the heads of missions 'Village of the Bandits of the Desert', 'Rav Canyon' and 'Pyramid of Seth'. 

• [Goblin Work Site] 

[Boss]: When using an MP3 skill the boss creates the shield that recovers HP. 

• [Underpass of Lost Hope] 

Each -- seconds fall rocks at random places on the map. 

• [Kungji Village] 

It would be cool if they added a new monster that heals enemies, as it fits in with the mission. 

[General System]: Each successful attack of the monsters reduces the maximum HP of the characters in% 

[Boss] 

[Feeling Kungji] 

Each successful attack reduces the maximum HP of the characters by% 

(The effect can not be removed) 

[Boss System] 

Every% of the lost HP, the Kungji Elder creates the 'Leaf Tornado' 

• [Sands of Illusion] 

- Each - seconds appears a sandstorm at random places on the map. 

[Archimedia]

[General System of Hammer's Reach and Under Hammer] 

In each stage there would be a flag, every - seconds this flag launches a bomb in the characters (one for each). Being that it would be possible to destroy the same, but it would return after a time. 

• [Hammer's Reach] 

[Boss]: In the boss there would be 10 flags, but with a different mechanics. The flags would fill up at the same time, and while filling up, Tallin's defense increases in%. 

Using special abilities increases the loading speed of the flags. They could be deactivated with combos for a certain time. 

• [Under Hammer] 

[Boss]: When you defeat one of the Sentinels, it may come back after a few seconds of dead. 

• [Thunder Hammer] 

[Prisoner Curse]: Each defeated monster reduces attack and critical damage by%. 

[Boss]: With each MP3 skill used the boss uses his supreme attack (which would become hitkill). 

• [Relics of Kounat] 

- The mission would only have one stage. 

[Dimensional Portal]: It would emit waves of instability; Instability waves reduce all major attributes in% for a few seconds. 

[Broken cube of Calnat]: When breaking the cube, it grants a shield during -- seconds that it protects against the waves of power of the portal. The cube would reappear after a while. 

After a certain amount of monsters (which would be many please) would appear Drall and Vairne and the portal would break alone. 

The mission would be similar to Elianod's (Elianod's City, I think that's it). 

• [Zeruel Border] 

Each -- seconds appears a rain of arrows in random places of the map. 

• [Zeruel] 

[General System]: All monsters would have an evil aura of Chromos. This aura enhances the monsters' critical defense and endurance and prevents monsters from being killed. The monsters would reach 1 HP, but they would not be killed. 

To remove the aura would require critical hits from the combos. 

• [Kounat's Collapse] 

[Boss - God Astaroth]: It would be possible for players to attack the God Astaroth, but their defense would be extreme. His defense would be reduced to every Grandiel attack and would be permanent cumulative. Grandiel's bar would fill up faster by using special (except supreme) abilities. 

Your HP would be too big. 

[Event Dungeon]

• [Nightmare Circus] 

- The first two stages would be enlarged and the number of monsters increased; 

- It would be added the same mechanics of the Boss in these two stages. 

[Titles]

- The titles I reformulated according to the concept of the title, and I tried to bring new and different things. 

- I changed the way of conquest of the same, soon the repetition would be reduced to compensate the difficulty, because it becomes massante to repeat a mission more than 10 times (depending on the mission). 

[Vérmecia]

• [Guard Serdin] 

Effects:% Attack | % Defense 

Conquer: Defeat monsters on the mission 'Outer Wall of Serdin' (0/50) 

• [Harp Hunter] 

Effects:% Attack | HP% 

Conquest: Defeat Harpia from the mission 'Kerrie Beach' (0/25) 

• [Orc Expedition] 

Effects:% of Movement Speed and Attack Speed 

Conquest: Finish the mission 'Orc Temple' in 5 minutes or less (0/2) 

• [Drake Master] 

Effects:% Attack | % Critical Hit 

Conquest: Defeat Gorgos Vermelho in the mission 'Gorgo's Dungeon' (0/3) 

• [Elf Guardian] 

Effects:% Resistance | % Defense 

Conquest: Defeat monsters in the mission 'Elven Forest' (0/70) 

• [Knight's Oath] 

Effects: Increases% of all major attributes 

Conquest: Finish the mission 'Gorge of Oaths' in less than 4 minutes (0/1) 

• [Swamp Ranger] 

Effects:% Attack | % of Defense | HP% 

Conquest: Complete the 'Marsh of Oblivion' using a maximum of 5 skills (0/2) 

• [King of Deathl] 

Effects: Upon receiving an attack there is% chance to activate super armor during - seconds (Cooldown - seconds) 

Conquest: Complete the 'Forsaken Barrows' mission with a maximum of 20 attacks (0/1

• [Pioneer of Enlightenment] 

Effects:% of Movement Speed and Attack 

Conquest: Finish the Mission 'Forgotten City' in less than 4 minutes (0/3) 

• [Knighthood] 

Conquest: Defeat Gaiko'z on mission 'Gaiko'z Castle' in less than 5 minutes with S or SS rank (0/2) 

[Silver Land]

• [Treant Master] 

Effects:% Defense | HP% 

Conquest: Defeat Guardian Ente (0/30) Ente Decomposto (0/3) Ente Antigo (0/2) in mission 'The Whispering Woods'. 

• [Silver Knights] 

Effects:% Attack | % Defense 

Conquest: Complete mission 'Ruins of the Silver Knights' with 80% HP max or higher (0/4) 

• [Claw Shrimp Slayer] 

Effects:% Defense | % Resistance 

Conquest: Defeat Lobster Conjurer (0/40) Emerald Lobster (0/25) Krako (0/3) on mission 'Lake Aurora'. 

• [Crest of Aquamarine Knight] 

Effects: -- MP Absorption 

Conquest: Finish the mission 'King Guang's Fen' using a maximum of 5 special abilities. 

• [Primeval Herbicide] 

Effects: During the combo there is % chance to drop 'Poisonous Darts' | During the combo there is % chance to create a 'Poison Smoke' for - seconds 

Conquest: Defeat monsters in the mission 'Primeval Island' (0/100) 

• [The Sagacius Huler] 

Effects: - HP and MP Absorption 

Conquer: Finish the mission 'King Fang's Lair' with 80% of HP maximum or more, and without using special abilities (0/1) 

• [Black Knights] 

Effects: Upon receiving an attack there is% chance to activate super armor during - seconds (Cooldown - seconds) 

Conquest: Complete mission 'Victor's Fortress' without receiving attacks (0/1) 

[Ellia]

• [Poseidon's Successor] 

Effects: Ignores the need for oxygen underwater 

Conquest: Complete mission 'Partusay Sea' with S or SS rank (0/4) 

• [Devil Hunter] 

Effects: Increases damage to Ellia monsters by% 

Achievement: Defeat Darkness Patrol (0/80) Guard of Darkness (0/30) Leader Monban (0/15) Monban of Darkness (0/30) Black Mage (0/30) on mission 'Kamiki's Castle'. 

• [Basilisk Slayer] 

Effects:% Critical Hit | % Critical Damage 

Conquest: Defeat 'Basilisk' in the Temple of Fire mission using a maximum of 5 skills with SS rank (0/5) 

• [Hell's Revelation] 

Effects: Increases the chance of a passive activation in% 

Conquest: Finish the 'Hell Bridge' mission with a maximum of 70% of HP or more (0/5) 

• [Grand Chase] 

Conquest: Finish the Mission 'Caze'aze's Castle' with a maximum of 70% of HP or more (0/5) 

• [Peryton's Successor] 

Conquer: Defeat 'Cyclops' in mission 'Kastulle Ruins Bottom Floor' receiving a maximum of 20 attacks (0/5) 

• [Vanquisher of Kastulle Ruins] 

Effects:% Attack | % of resistance 

Conquer: Defeat monsters in the mission 'Kastulle Ruins Upper Floor (0/400) 

• [Guardian Knight] 

Effects: Increases the efficiency of the skills in% 

Conquest: Finish the mission 'Battle for Bermesiah' without deaths (0/5) 

[Xenia]

• [Frontier Legend] 

Effects: Increases damage to Xenya monsters by% 

Conquest: Defeat monsters on the mission 'Xenia Border' (0/600) 

• [Nature's Messiah] 

Effects: % chance to reduce Cooldown % 

Conquest: Defeat the 'God of Light' in the 'Temple of Cutual' mission receiving a maximum of 10 attacks (0/5) 

• [Mynos Slayer] 

Effects: Increases the duration of shields and buffs by% 

Conquest: Finish the 'Valstrath' mission with a maximum of 70% of HP or more (0/10) 

• [Keeper of the Flame] 

Effects: During the combo there is% chance to create a fire zone | % chance to summon fire meteors 

Conquest: Defeat Rocher (0/80) Kenkro (0/80) Hammer Mon (0/30) Magma Mon (0/30) ZIG (0/5) on mission 'The Wyrm Maw' 

• [Warrior's Judgment] 

Conquest: Complete the 'Altar of Judgment' mission using a maximum of 5 special abilities (0/5) 

• [Fire and Brimstone] 

Effects:% Critical Hit | % of Critical Damage | Ignore% of enemies' defense 

Conquest: Finish the mission 'Temple of Destruction' in a maximum of 5 minutes with S or SS rank (0/5) 

• [The Guardian of Life] 

Effects: Increases maximum HP by% | Increases HP recovery by% | % Resistance 

Conquest: Finish the mission 'Forest of Life' receiving a maximum of 10 attacks (0/5) 

• [Ascendant of Heavens] 

Effects: Using a special ability increases HP and MP recovery by% (Maximum%) 

Conquest: Finish the mission 'Fortress of Ascension' without using special abilities (0/5) 

[Alcubra]

• [Desert Eagle] 

Effects: Increases Movement Speed and Attack Speed by% 

Conquest: Finish the mission 'Globin Work Site' in a maximum of 4 minutes (0/5) 

• [Spelunker] 

Effects:% Defense | % Resistance 

Conquest: Finish the mission 'Underpass of Lost Hope' without using special abilities with SS rank (0/5) 

• [Kungji Kungji] 

Effects: HP% | Retrieves% of maximum HP every - seconds 

Conquest: Complete mission 'Kungji Village' without deaths (0/10) 

• [Illusions of Grandeur] 

Conquer: Defeat Worker Ant (0/100) Warrior Ant (0/100) Scorpion King (0/60) Scarab Cub (0/60) Giant Lizard (0/60) Desert Dragon (0/10) Desert (0/10) on the mission 'Sands of Illusion' 

• [Scorpion King] 

Effects: Using a special ability reduces the enemy's defense by% (Maximum%) 

Conquest: Complete the mission 'Desert Town' receiving a maximum of 25 S or SS (0/10) 

• [Desert's Tyrant] 

Effects: Ignores% of the attributes of the monsters from Áton 

Conquest: Defeat monsters from Alcubra (0/1000) 

• [Horu's Blessing] 

Effects: Increases critical hit by%, but reduces critical damage by% 

Conquest: Complete the mission 'Seth's Pyramid' receiving a maximum of 20 attacks and S or SS rank (0/10) 

[Arquimídia]

• [Sprocket Warrior] 

Effects: During the combo there is% chance to invoke horizontal WDW | % chance to invoke 3 vertical WDW | % of invoking WDW crosses 

Conquest: Defeat 100 Mechanical Spiders in 'Hammer's Reach' 

• [Explorer of Steampunk Worlds] 

Effects: Duration and efficiency of assets in% 

Conquest: Defeat Excavator (0/30) Sentinel No.1 (0/20) Sentinel No.2 (0/20) on mission 'Under Hammer' 

• [Dwarven Warrior] 

Effects:% chance to activate the 'Dwarven Force' effect that increases Attack, Defense, and Resistance in% every - seconds during - seconds (Cooldown - seconds) (Cumulative effect) 

Conquest: Defeat Dwarf Fighter (0/200) Royal Guard (0/200) Royal Guard of Mjolnir (0/50) Aron (0/25) on mission 'Thunder Hammer' 

• [Gate Breake] 

Effects: Increases damage to Archimidium monsters by% 

Conquest: Defeat 1200 monsters in the mission 'Relics of Kounat' 

• [Frontier Chaser] 

Effects:% chance to cause a critical hit during the combo | % of Movement Speed and Attack Speed 

Conquest: Finish the mission 'Zeruel Border' in 5 minutes or less S or SS rank (0/10) 

• [Elven Savior] 

Effects: Increases maximum MP recovery by% | % chance to activate the shield of Queen Galadriel during - seconds that increases MP recovery in% during - seconds and absorbs magical attacks by converting them to MP. 

Conquest: Finish the mission 'Zeruel' without using special abilities with S or SS rank (0/10) 

• [Kounatro's Return] 

Effects:% damage to special and supreme abilities | % chance to ignore% of enemy's defense by using a special, supreme ability 

Conquest: Complete mission 'Kounat's Collapse' receiving a maximum of 10 SS rank attacks (0/10) 

[Extra Titles - Archimedia]

• [Relentless Knowledge] 

Effects: Max MP% | Increases maximum MP recovery by% | By causing a critical hit during the combo recovers% of maximum MP and reduces 0.10% of Cooldown of Special Abilities 

Unlock: Conquer all Archimedia titles 

Conquest: Defeat 500 Combat Machines | Defeat 1000 monsters in the mission 'Relics of Kounat'' | Defeat 'Astaroth' without receiving any attacks (0/10) | Defeat 'Demon Astaroth' without receiving any attacks (0/10) | Defeat 'God Astaroth' without receiving any attacks (0/10) 

• [Goddess Blessing] 

Effects:% chance to activate the 'Bravery' effect that ignores% of monsters' attributes during - seconds (Cooldown - seconds) | % chance to activate the 'Harmony' effect reduces cooldown of special abilities by% (Except Supreme) (Cooldown - seconds) | % chance to activate the 'Wisdom' effect that reduces the MP cost of special abilities in% during - seconds (Cooldown - seconds) 

Conquest: Complete mission 'Kounat Collapse' without using special abilities with SS rank (0/10) 

• [A Tyrant] 

Effects:% chance to activate super armor during - seconds (Cooldown - seconds) | % chance of triggering a critical hit during the combo activates the 'Destruction' effect: The next special skill used will ignore 100% of the enemies' defense (Cooldown - seconds) (The effect stays until you use a special ability) 

Conquest: Finish the mission 'Kounat Collapse' at 5:30 or less with SS rank (0/10) 

• [Divine Purification] 

Effects: Losing% of HP accumulated activates the 'Divine Purification' effect that removes all debuffs and activates a shield that enhances HP recovery and prevents debuffs from being applied during - seconds (Cooldown - seconds) | When defeated, it revives with% of maximum HP (Cooldown - seconds) 

Conquest: Complete mission 'Kounat Collapse' without deaths and with 90% of HP or more (0/15) 

[Extra Titles - Event Dungeon]

• [Lucky] (Nightmare Circus)

% chance to activate the Joker effect for - seconds (Cooldown - seconds)
Increases chance of dropping mission items by%

• [Infernal] (Monster Train 301)

% chance to activate the 'Inferno' effect.
Inferno: When activated, it prevents the race, but grants super armor and increases critical damage in% during - seconds (Cooldown - seconds)

• [Satisfied] [Hungry Pet's Revolt]

Increases range of mascot attack by%
Increases the efficiency of all mascot stones on mission by%

• [Aura of Power] (Moonlight Village)

By using a special ability there is a % chance to cause a power surge that grants attack increase to yourself and all nearby allies in% during - seconds (Cooldown - seconds)
During the combo there is % chance to cause a power wave that grants increase of the speed of attack to itself and all nearby allies in% during - seconds (Cooldown - seconds)
When attacked there is% chance of causing a power surge that grants HP defense and recovery boost to yourself and all nearby allies in% during - seconds (Cooldown - seconds)

• [Techmage Artillery] (Talin's Revenge)

Starts the match with two technological weapons.

Laser beam: When using a special ability, if the first hit is critical, it shoots a laser beam.
Missile Factory: During the combo causing a critical hit, it shoots guided missiles (Cooldown - seconds) |

When maximizing a special ability invokes the Tecnomagica Artillery.
Artillery Tecnomagica: Several robots appear in the sky firing lasers and bombs, and finally a big technomagic nucleus bomb (would not be equal to Mari).

Edited by Happy