Sign in to follow this  
TheNoobie

0xc0000005 application error after windows update

Hi is there any way or any of your way to fix this error after i update my windows 10 from 1803 to 1809 this error started.. please can you update the main.exe to support this version of windows 10? Thanks the application error code is 0xc0000005

At the moment I'd say your solution would be to system restore to the previous update for now. Since this is a issue after the windows update and we can see what we can do to fix the issue and patch it in. And if there's another solution to it we will let you know.

On 2/5/2019 at 1:03 PM, Rivia said:

At the moment I'd say your solution would be to system restore to the previous update for now. Since this is a issue after the windows update and we can see what we can do to fix the issue and patch it in. And if there's another solution to it we will let you know.

Thank you very much sadly i cannot do any system restore anymore the restoration point was removed and theres nothing i can do.. I guess i will wait.. Thanks. or.. ill just use VMware and play GCM inside there ;) thanks and maybe soon GCM will support the latest version of windows 10