Kyel24

Can't Claim Gacha Reward

Please someone help me with this bug, I have collected all the parts of the gacha yet I still can't claim the final rewards.

gcbug.png

3 hours ago, Kyel24 said:

Please someone help me with this bug, I have collected all the parts of the gacha yet I still can't claim the final rewards.

gcbug.png

Make sure the ff. is met

1.) All Gacha pieces are in your inventory/coordi inventory
2.) All Gacha pieces are not fused with other coordis.
3.) Weapon is selected or already picked.

5 hours ago, Adrian said:

Did you pick the weapon?

I did, I picked 1st to 4th still can't claim it.

3 hours ago, Kencru said:

Make sure the ff. is met

1.) All Gacha pieces are in your inventory/coordi inventory
2.) All Gacha pieces are not fused with other coordis.
3.) Weapon is selected or already picked.

I fused the gloves of the Gacha piece with another piece before I completed it but I re unsealed another glove piece  from the Gacha, so now I have two. I also did this with the upper piece but now I can't get another one from the Gacha, any ideas on how I can fix this?

On 2/3/2019 at 11:23 AM, Kyel24 said:

I did, I picked 1st to 4th still can't claim it.

I fused the gloves of the Gacha piece with another piece before I completed it but I re unsealed another glove piece  from the Gacha, so now I have two. I also did this with the upper piece but now I can't get another one from the Gacha, any ideas on how I can fix this?

The gloves that you are stating must be the same level as the other pieces you unsealed. That cannot be fixed if u got a 2nd glove with a different level and fused the 1st glove that was suppose to be the original.