Sign in to follow this  
packor

bumping to SS stats(60k TA)

I always see people asking about getting level 80 equip gacha.  It costs up to 600 scrolls.  Get coordi, it costs at most 240 scrolls.

It is possible to get 60k using only phantom phoenix, which means you can get it without any running events by just pure farm.  If you're rich (with GP), you can even buy from GP shop or forge epic armor.  Note that it does take a lot of bullions to relic Phantom Phoenix.  To show this I did it a set on a fresh Mari.  Start by farming Phoenix gear from Crucible and Sanctum at lvl 70.  Follow by upgrading one piece of each equipment to relic.  I got 40 something k without cards.  Then I added some crit damage to weapon and gloves and special attack to relic lower armor.

SS1.thumb.jpg.550a3c459c9b6515d290c0a2bd71f6b7.jpg

Note that I have rare and epic equipment.  You don't need to equip relics, just gear with the right stats.  If you have crit chance/crit damage, it's a winner.  Farming hero dungeons gives you that selection to choose from in case you get poor props on your epic/relic.  If you upgraded to epic and it has good props, then stop there.  Then when you get to level 80, it's time to farm for Phantom Phoenix accessories from Wizard's Labyrinth, and upgrade of course.

SS3.thumb.jpg.6089a95ec133e9f98a97f1039431052d.jpg

I still came up short after accessories and adding Persephone, so I changed my helm up.

SS4.thumb.jpg.518ba4b3c3940615967c911ac8d2570b.jpg

Still short, so I added cards to my rare equip, which previously didn't have cards, and voila.

SS7.thumb.jpg.a754088763f8384b64e4bd91c322e8cb.jpg

Note that none of my cards are end game cards.  You don't need the best cards to get those SS stats, but these are high end cards.  DO LAND OF JUDGEMENT FOR CARDS.  EVERY DAY.  ON EVERY CHAR.  That said, you do have to have pretty good props on all pieces of gear.  I cheated a little with gacha coordi and Persephone earrings, but a normal person would get those anyway.

Here's all the stats:

SS9.thumb.jpg.2001cb302fd7b302f35961debefb8e5a.jpgSS8.thumb.jpg.2e3f2e6c92ee72cd2b9ac38fe05c0ddf.jpgSS10.thumb.jpg.82ce20c0436e0321bb593b2108ca0dc4.jpg

Edited by packor
  • Like 1

I have full phantom phoenix relic set, including accessories, with full socket all at least gold cards and upgraded to a min level of 6. still couldn't reach ss. please help me

On 4/3/2020 at 9:22 PM, DStroke said:

I have full phantom phoenix relic set, including accessories, with full socket all at least gold cards and upgraded to a min level of 6. still couldn't reach ss. please help me

You have to choose props that will boost your TA. It's like Atk, Sp. Atk, MP Recov, Crit Chance and Crit Damage. Use GP Random Props to get them. May RNG God bless you