somaxor

Best Character for PVP and PVE ?

I've been playing Rufus for a while . But it's a bit different from season 4 , where you can swap skill instanly (ex : from Empower to Trample). Rufus is pretty good at PVP though , but since now it can swap skill instanly , i think i will try another character. And for PVE I think Dio is better for dealing with MOBS and BOSS , since he got many nukes skill. 

So what are your opinions for best character in Grand Chase for PVP and PVE ? 

Ley, is nearly untouchable from my experience with her back in S3. It's annoying but it works for Ley mains.

Edit: Pretty much any AP character can slaughter you effortlessly :/.

Edited by NeonGears

id recommend lime for both pvp and pve. in pve, her nemesis skill stacks INDEFINITELY. that makes her the most effective mob killer, in pvp, she has a variety of skills and techniques to choose from, including the auras

That's really personal, but Lime is a pain in the neck in PvPs and has the best outcomes for PvE after she's reached a high level.

If you would like to Dio and Ley are also good options, though a little more complicated.

Finally, you can also rely on Rin. She's got the best 4th skill for clearing maps and in PvPs she can be one of the hardest characters to go against.

Edited by Housex