NathanGuevs

Extreme Skill Issue

Hi new to this Community.
Ive been having an issue with all extreme skills. When I try to unlock any extreme skill on any character the game freezes then i have to close the program using task manager.
Has anybody encountered this, Ive tried with different accounts, characters, pc's. Still it freezes. Thanks to whoever has a fix to this. 

btw from the philippines and i have bit of knowledge on computers.

8 hours ago, NathanGuevs said:

Hi new to this Community.
Ive been having an issue with all extreme skills. When I try to unlock any extreme skill on any character the game freezes then i have to close the program using task manager.
Has anybody encountered this, Ive tried with different accounts, characters, pc's. Still it freezes. Thanks to whoever has a fix to this. 

btw from the philippines and i have bit of knowledge on computers.

This is a problem on their side. I believe it happens to everyone. The game tries to prompt you to purchase a skill key but is unable to connect to the billing system. An error appears, it's just hidden behind the game. If you want to purchase a skill key you have to manually donate on the website, then purchase it in the in-game shop.

6 hours ago, Miirkat said:

This is a problem on their side. I believe it happens to everyone. The game tries to prompt you to purchase a skill key but is unable to connect to the billing system. An error appears, it's just hidden behind the game. If you want to purchase a skill key you have to manually donate on the website, then purchase it in the in-game shop.

It's just the Korean Grand Chase client. A window opens up behind which you can close by pressing alt+tab if you're in full screen. The same happens with Coordi Coupons, not entirely sure what gave them the idea to do it this way.. but hey, it's KoG.

You just need to have an Extreme Skill Key in your Inventory then simply click the lock and voila.

All of this is changed in our CC.

On 7/14/2018 at 5:36 AM, Enid said:

It's just the Korean Grand Chase client. A window opens up behind which you can close by pressing alt+tab if you're in full screen. The same happens with Coordi Coupons, not entirely sure what gave them the idea to do it this way.. but hey, it's KoG.

You just need to have an Extreme Skill Key in your Inventory then simply click the lock and voila.

All of this is changed in our CC.

Sorry, I don't seem to get how "using an extreme skill key" in the inventory works...
Do you click on the key or do you go to the dungeon select menu and try to use it there?

Because I have tried both and it still did the error xD

9 hours ago, Crimson Array said:

Sorry, I don't seem to get how "using an extreme skill key" in the inventory works...
Do you click on the key or do you go to the dungeon select menu and try to use it there?

Because I have tried both and it still did the error xD

Make sure you have bought or already have the Extreme Skill Key from the Cash Shop on the character you want to unlock the skill on and not the normal Skill Key, if you do, go into your Skill Tree window and click the lock of the skill you wish to unlock.

1 hour ago, Dizzy said:

Make sure you have bought or already have the Extreme Skill Key from the Cash Shop on the character you want to unlock the skill on and not the normal Skill Key, if you do, go into your Skill Tree window and click the lock of the skill you wish to unlock.

Okay, I see it now.
Thanks!

• Like 1