Sign in to follow this  
Iwano

Monster Train Set: Worth it or Not? (And other questions)

I've recently got my Edel to have complete Monster Train set of Lv.70 (side note: Edel's hot in it O///O). Looking at the stats, compared to Nightmare Circus, it's terrible. Thus, I kept crafting Lv.70 Monster Train armors for her until I get decent enough random bonus stats. Now, I wondered: Is this set even worth it at all? And another questions is: What's HP and MP Drain? Do they have any impact whatsoever? I'm planning to also give her Coordi Gacha if I can manage my VP, and I'm aiming her to become SS, at least 60K Total Attack Damage. 

Other questions:

1. Will there be an event to obtain Single Property Reset scrolls more?
  2. When will Bakunawa appear again? I want that pet so badly on my Edel to match the moon theme 'cause I accidentally got Baku on my Mari...
  3. Is it possible that a new character can be made even if KOG is not handling Grand Chase anymore?

I'd appreciate the answers and opinions regarding the Monster Train set and the others. Thanks!

well, in my opinion the monster train set are somewhat worth to me since it's a relic item so i can equip three cards in them especially the mp recovery card (mine is up to 100% :v), and it's a free relic item so you don't need to spend your vp or hero coin to get relic item

about hp and mp drain, i think that was for characters that have skills to absorb mp or hp but i have experience mp drain effect using sieghart with wizard labyrinth title that got the mp drain effect when doing combo and somehow get 1 bar mp, i never experienced the hp drain effect using sieghart with berkas lair title with hp drain so i end up making my own conclusion like this

you can get ss stats with just relic monster train armor set if you equip the right card on o your armor (focus on your attack, special attack, critical chance and critical damage) even though you need to grinding card that have the highest effect on the status that have i said before (i'm grinding using all my character at land of judgement to obtain my card from special card chest :v)

1. yes, maybe? :v

2. i don't know when, but i'm quite sure that event will be held again

3. probably yes, i hope so

2 hours ago, Iwano said:

I've recently got my Edel to have complete Monster Train set of Lv.70 (side note: Edel's hot in it O///O). Looking at the stats, compared to Nightmare Circus, it's terrible. Thus, I kept crafting Lv.70 Monster Train armors for her until I get decent enough random bonus stats. Now, I wondered: Is this set even worth it at all? And another questions is: What's HP and MP Drain? Do they have any impact whatsoever? I'm planning to also give her Coordi Gacha if I can manage my VP, and I'm aiming her to become SS, at least 60K Total Attack Damage. 

Other questions:

1. Will there be an event to obtain Single Property Reset scrolls more?
  2. When will Bakunawa appear again? I want that pet so badly on my Edel to match the moon theme 'cause I accidentally got Baku on my Mari...
  3. Is it possible that a new character can be made even if KOG is not handling Grand Chase anymore?

I'd appreciate the answers and opinions regarding the Monster Train set and the others. Thanks!

1. Yes
2. You can move pets VIA. Warehouse. Once you do, simply relog or change channels and it'll work.
3. :^ ) Yes

9 hours ago, Enid said:

1. Yes
2. You can move pets VIA. Warehouse. Once you do, simply relog or change channels and it'll work.
3. :^ ) Yes

Thanks, but Bakunawa is a "bound pet", so I couldn't transfer him anymore. Sorry, didn't specify it earlier. But do you also know what MP/HP Drain is really all about? Is it really self-explanatory already? And do you have an opinion of the Monster Train armor sets?

8 minutes ago, Iwano said:

Thanks, but Bakunawa is a "bound pet", so I couldn't transfer him anymore. Sorry, didn't specify it earlier. But do you also know what MP/HP Drain is really all about? Is it really self-explanatory already? And do you have an opinion of the Monster Train armor sets?

You can still transfer Bakunawa. The bind window doesn't matter, it's just a window that pops up that does absolutely nothing. Just unequip it and try it.

Also, HP and MP Drain do exactly what they are named--drain HP and MP. It's similar to Zero's Loss/Orchid and the higher your HP/MP Drain Property is, the higher you'll drain from doing basic attacks and the sorts (unsure if it works with skills directly). KoG removed this property from the Stat View for some reason but it still works in the background.

The Monster Train 301 Set is really just a sister to the Nightmare Circus one except the Nightmare Circus set is much better because it has better set effects (but we plan to pass the NC Set Effects to MT301 to keep them both equal). The sets are real nice and are a great way to jump-start your road to becoming SS, most players stick with the NC/MT301 Sets until they get a good Phantom Phoenix Set or Iron Dragon (some even stick with it until they get True Iron Dragon) because it provides a nice hefty amount of stats, has a decent set effect, and tends to look pretty dang good on some characters.

With the correct properties and sockets, it can pretty much carry you anywhere you go, so I say finish it and make sure to get some good properties. It's how I got to SS on Retail, lots of hard work paid off. :P

Okay, I did the transfer of Baku, and it worked O_O Wow. And I hope the plan to pass the NC Set effects to MT301 will go underway soon. It'll help a lot. Thanks for the answers!

• Like 1

free relic set. really worth it . i gone from 59k total attack wearing free cash weapon set (baldr set) to 77k total attack . these extra card slot really worth it.